Opening

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Sep 13, 2010.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Opening

Priest has left the Dynasty for personal reasons. So now FSU needs an owner. Anyone in mind?

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

i could go full circle and return to fsu if u think it will be easier filling the sec spot

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Rec, I just couldn't handle beaten that ass 3 times in as many days :). We're ready to go in H4Y btw.

4. lilmaggie

We will just stay as we are. Someone will want to join. We really need someone solid. I hate replacing people cause you never know what you are getting.

5. lilmaggie

BTW, Has NoleNBlue been around lately?

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Yall need another dude - Im out!

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That's an exit right there.:eek:

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

WTF? Why you leaving Beazus?

9. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Great way to burn bridges with that exit.

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Now that's lame.

11. DirtycashDylan

Pretty bush league, especially for a Premiere member in Premiere leagues. That's some shit I'd expect from someone new to the site. Beazus, if your name wasn't sacreligous I might not like you.

12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Something set him off. I've been in leagues with Beazus for a while now and have always had really good user games with him. I think he missed the deadline and lost so that may have done it. Its too bad, I really liked having the guy in this league. Beazus come back!!!

13. lilmaggie

Yeah he missed the deadline but I don't know if that is what did it or not. Looks like we need a replacement.

14. Beazus Christ

YO!

Alright I was in this league (if you consider LOC = SE) for over a year. I liked it a lot in NCAA 2010. Sure, there were assholes like Knight and K Sherm in SE (no offense Sherm), but overall the league had an interesting mix of people and enough content from the members to keep things fresh. I was apprehensive about the success of this league heading into NCAA11. To accommodate some team requests, we changed the format to incorporate the Big XII. More importantly, a lot of the key Southern Exposure members declined to participate in NCAA11. I stuck around and was happy to have recchem take over the league b/c he is a good dude. Although the first year was decent, I noticed that our content wasn't on par with SE in NCAA 2010. By year 2, recchem turned commish duties over to lilmaggie and other than those 2 and Hokie (due to further departures) the league was quite different than its predecessor*. Week 5 was HUGE for my team. I had 12 recruits on my board and ALL recruits were scheduled to come to town to watch Miami take on its rival Boston College. Knowing this, I still waited until today to play this game. Of course, by then we had already advanced. Im usually good about playing my game and my failure to play within the time limit in such a crucial game led me to the conclusion that, for the reasons listed above, I'm just not committed enough to LOC and the dynasty would be better served with another member taking over the reigns for Miami.

Again, I was in this dynasty for over a year and was generally an active member so no need to hurl out insults. Good luck and... IM OUT!

* Dirty Cash Dylan I know you were in for NCAA 10 but you joined pretty late so I omitted you from the above list.

15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I hear what you are saying Beazus but you gotta understand that most of those guys left prior to us starting. We had to merge with the Rivarly (is anyone left from that group?). I loved the SE and wanted to keep it going. I would have loved to stick to 2 conferences but everyone told me not too, so I didnt. Turns out I did the same thing in my new league. I swear come NCAA 2012 Im starting a dynasty with just 2 conferences come hell or high water!

At any rate, I understand your position and I hope to we find another dynasty together...our games are always epic!

16. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I mean if your salty because a game was simmed as well as the other changes, that's fine.

But I think it just means more if you would have given your explanation before, instead of the "y'all need another dude...i'm out!" line first.

17. lilmaggie

Yeah, I like 2 conferences better also. But this is what we have. Perhaps if any of you are interested in going back to 2 conferences, we can discuss it. I think it makes the leagues more competitive and keeps everyone's interest better. But we have some great members in this league and I like playing with you guys either way.

Beazus- the advance was supposed to be Wednesday. I moved it back a day for the user game. If I had known you were gonna play your game, I would have waited on you. I thought you may be busy or something because you did not reply to the post I made for you and Hokie a few days ago. So I advanced. I had no idea that you were planning on playing the game.

18. DirtycashDylan

Yeah I hear you Beazus, I truly do, but you gotta give some kind of notice.

19. Beazus Christ

Nah lilmaggie its not even like that. Week 5 was HUGE for me and I knew it. The fact that I was willing to risk getting it simmed let me know that I wasn't as committed as I should be. I wasn't salty at all. That shit fell squarely on me. I just know that LOC needs better membership than that so I stepped aside to focus on my other 2 dynasties.

20. Beazus Christ

True, I realize now that the way I left was fucked up but I wasn't thinking at the time...my bad yall.

21. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

We still love you Beazus...in the completely hetorsexual way...just ask my wife and 2 kids :D

22. Beazus Christ

Love you too big sexy (full homo)

23. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

LOL. Sad to see ya go B. And it's really too bad we couldn't connect to play for week 3. You were a solid member for sure. I know exactly where you're coming from with the multiple league thing though, gotta decide which league(s) means the most to ya.

On another note, I would not be opposed to a 2 conference bonding, but at this point that's gonna be tough because we all have some great teams and multiple members will be left with less than Champion quality teams from one or both of the conferences. So in that case I'm in favor of leaving it as is with 3 conferences for good.

24. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Are we planning on filling the opening, or you going to leave it open. I am just curious because I am schedule to play Miami this week, and I want to know if I should wait, or play the game tomorrow when I am available.

25. lilmaggie

I will fill it, but go ahead and play the CPU this week. Hopefully we will have a replacement by next week.