1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Opening

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Dec 10, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I've posted a few times asking, but haven't heard anything back yet. Do we have a plan for replacing Basis?

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I certainly hope so :)

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Since Urban doesn't want it any more, I'll fill the empty spot if I can have Florida.

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Im pretty sure AJ is still interested, has anyone spoken with him about it? I know I have, but has anyone else?

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I've spoken to two members, but I want to fill right before bowls if we can.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Looks like Will Muschamp beat ya to it. What do you guys think about that hire?

I'm excited. I don't think he'll have the success of Urban, but he'll likely keep the defensive class we signed last year together which was a big concern for me. I'm interested to see what he does on offense. Some have rumored he's bringing Major Applewhite in as OC. I'm very skeptical of that since I don't think a guy should go from running backs coach at UT (where they had limited success) to an OC job at one of the best programs in the land. And I wonder what offense we'll run. It's gotta be better than this past seasons.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Muschamp is a hell of a coach. He is smart enough to find good coordinators.