Opening

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Dec 10, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I've posted a few times asking, but haven't heard anything back yet. Do we have a plan for replacing Basis?

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I certainly hope so :)

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Since Urban doesn't want it any more, I'll fill the empty spot if I can have Florida.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Im pretty sure AJ is still interested, has anyone spoken with him about it? I know I have, but has anyone else?

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I've spoken to two members, but I want to fill right before bowls if we can.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Looks like Will Muschamp beat ya to it. What do you guys think about that hire?

I'm excited. I don't think he'll have the success of Urban, but he'll likely keep the defensive class we signed last year together which was a big concern for me. I'm interested to see what he does on offense. Some have rumored he's bringing Major Applewhite in as OC. I'm very skeptical of that since I don't think a guy should go from running backs coach at UT (where they had limited success) to an OC job at one of the best programs in the land. And I wonder what offense we'll run. It's gotta be better than this past seasons.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Muschamp is a hell of a coach. He is smart enough to find good coordinators.