Openings in Civil War schedule for the offseason. Dynasty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by H22APWRD94, May 7, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Openings in Civil War (PS3)

I am the new commish for Civil War. We currently have openings for 3-5 players. This is an interesting dynasty in a little different way. We have chosen teams from both sides of the Mason-Dixon line, sort of like a Civil War scenario. Each North user will play two games against different users from the South. Same goes the other way. Each side will also play two user games amongst their own side. That gives us 4 user games. Current teams taken are:

North - Ohio State, Notre Dame, Penn State, Cincinnati,

South - LSU, USF, Baylor

Last years NC was Cincinnati as they beat out a user Maryland team in the NCG. Final polls had Baylor in 3rd. We are currently getting ready for our third season and are in the offseason entering week 4 of recruiting. I am looking for probably at least 3 solid users. We are advancing on a 1 day schedule for the offseason. Current openings are 1 for the North and 2 for the South. We are playing out of the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, and Big East. Only way I would allow any ACC teams is if I get 2 to join from that conference. The top available teams as far as recruiting class and finish from last season are Alabama, Nebraska, Miami, Maryland, Florida, Texas, Virginia Tech, and Michigan. If you have any questions, either leave them here or in my PM. I appreciate your time guys, thanks.

Mike

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

4 spots have currently filled. 2 in the North, closing that up with 6 total teams. The newest members are - bamagrad - Michigan, T2Express - Nebraska, bcduggan - Alabama, and drunkensoldier - Florida. One spot remains in the south. You can get in the SEC, Big 12, or any south of maryland Big East school (WVU, Louisville)

Mike

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Still have 1 spot remaining.

The South is filled up with Baylor, Alabama, Florida State, Florida, LSU, and Wake Forest.

The North has an opening available. Teams taken are Nebraska, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State. Teams can be chosen from the Big XII North (Missouri, Kansas St, Colorado), Big 10 (Wisconsin, Iowa), and Boston College.

Again, if you have interest, please either reply here or PM me.

Mike

4. CornrowWallace

CornrowWallace Walk On

I'll take Missouri

PSN: Cornrollah

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I'll send out the invite as soon as I get home. I would like to advance tonight at MIDNIGHT CT. We are at the cut players stage going into season 3.

Mike

6. CornrowWallace

CornrowWallace Walk On

Okay then.

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I have an opening available for Notre Dame in season 3 of Civil War. This is a team I would like to replace, because the schedules are already together.

Mike

8. D Shiznit 005

D Shiznit 005 Walk On

9. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I currently have 2 openings in the north. 1 is for Notre Dame, the other can be a BigXII North team, A Big10 team (wiscy is open) or a Northern ACC team (maryland, BC, UVA, VT)

Mike