***Openings in PS3 Premier NCAA League***

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Sabo, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]
    Guys were currently searching for two members for Z2H Premier Dynasty. For those of you new to TSO you must be a premier member before you can join.​
    We are a well established dynasty here on TSO and are in the middle of offseason before we kick-off season 10 (Actually its our season 13). We plan on taking the two interested members on with us to NCAA 13 when it drops.​
    We currently play on Heisman settings with sliders. As far as teams goes we are open to whomever the new coach wants as long as they aren't already taken.​
    If you have any questions at all dont hesitate to ask. We are a very close knit group of coaches who have played over 20 + seasons together.​
    Thanks for reading.​
    Z2H Commish - Sabo​
    Z2H Board Members - uagrad90 ChaoticUT

• Like Like x 1
  2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

If you are looking for a league that is competitive but yet still fun with a great group of guys who enjoy playing each other and also spend alot of time outside the league communicating on things going on in their life, Z2H is the spot for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Bump- Get your spot now for '13

4. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

I will like to be on the waiting list. How can I sign up for Premier membership.

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

top right of the screen, under name a drop down will appear click on Account Upgrades

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
  7. ChaoticUT

Now that we have officially been selected as a premier dynasty for the next release we will be reorganizing within the next week and will put you on the waiting list.

8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Id like to try and get into a premier dynasty for 13.

9. ChaoticUT

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

11. ChaoticUT

I feel ya. Where'd you play at for '12?

12. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Did not really play anywhere in particular.. Tried a dynasty with some friends then tried a dynasty i found on operaitonsports and then on facebook so it was not really organized or offical or anything... I just joined for the Tiger woods country club stuff and have been enjoyed to organized tour on here.. I am not the best but I am somewhat competitive!!!

13. ChaoticUT

All I can say is welcome to pure, sim-gaming bliss. You'll enjoy where you end up and it will be everything your other failed dynasties weren't.

Last edited: May 27, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  14. tbishop82

tbishop82 Walk On

I'm interested in finding a home for the '13 release. I joined TSO and the then premier Sim-Nation in late December. I've had a blast since then. I'm always involved and never have trouble getting my games or with game play. I just want to play! I'd like to be on the waiting list.

15. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Can't vouch more for these guys. Haven't had a better experience gaming anywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  16. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

i want to get back into playing OD's here when 13 drops... would like to be placed on the waiting list for this OD as well please