Openings..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PAgamer07, Oct 10, 2010.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Openings..

Hey Soda. We need to make a decision ASAP on whats going on with teams so we can get us full again. If Im counting correctly we only have 9 guys here...

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

hell ill join back up for the sake of the league if you don't mind SODA....i hate to look like a scumbag but i had to drop out because i was having a very crazy month but now things are slowing back down so i have more free time.

let me know

3. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

That's cool, the reason I haven't been pushing super hard to get the guys back in is that it looked like we were going to be making a change to the format and I didn't want to assign someone a team and then us change formats right away. I have a guy that said he's going to join and if Bud joins that gives us 11.

I just want to see what our format is going to be first before they officially join up.

4. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

that will work just let me know when you get everything all sorted out and ill join up

5. SodaAddict

Alright, so we now know that the two new members will go in to the Big 12 North, meaning they have Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, and Iowa State (so Nebraska and someone else lol) to choose from.

If you have anyone in mind, send them this way and we will have everything set for next season.

6. BoSoxFan58

BoSoxFan58 Walk On

I may have one guy in mind, i'm gonna see if he wants in. No promises though.

7. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

Sorry guys im gonna drop out, thought about it and dont really like the thought of having to completely reformat a league mid season 2. Wish u guys luck tho.

8. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Pathetic

9. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Better to fill them now then later..

10. SodaAddict

Yeah, pretty lame, man. You had about a week to express concern about doing this and you said nothing and went right along with it. I had a vote about it and told people to express their opinions. You could have taken that opportunity to say something if you didn't like the idea.

Don't make up excuses that aren't real just because you don't see this as your #1 league priority or something.

Anyway, keep on your toes about finding replacements guys.

11. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I'm still looking to join this Soda...

12. SodaAddict

ok cool, hadn't heard from you so I didn't know if you were still in. What team do you want? Check out the Format Change thread for availability and go ahead and pick your team.