Operation Sports to publish TF Strategy Articles

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by RynoAid, Feb 18, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Operation Sports to publish TF Strategy Articles

A tentative agreement has been reached with Operation Sports ( www.operationsports.com ) to feature our strategy articles that appear in the Coach's Office on their main page.

We are also going to be considered a "partner" of Operation Sports and they will highlight our Rankings, Tournaments and league startups from time to time.

This is a partnership guys, not a takeover or buyout... just two sites working together on content and information. We are still an independent entity and will remain as such until someone offers me enough money to retire (y)

So if you have something to share, or want to post a strategy article.. have at it. Not all articles will be posted on OS, we need to make sure the content for those is a certain level of quality.. similar to Drifter and Helli's posts. If you think you do that, the sky is the limit on what you can write about.

Look forward to reading some good stuff. If you need help with graphics and such i can assist if you let me know.

Thanks Guys.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Just read this and sent you an email.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

That's awesome! Nicely done Ryno or should we start calling you Gordon Geiko?

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

very nice - grats!

5. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Let's take those bastards over!!!! Who's with me?!?