Option Attack for Ncaa 14

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Nick Saban, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Nick Saban

Nick Saban Walk On

After watching the Army vs Navy video and Skills tutorial over on operation sports, the option game is going to be sick. The new shovel pass option looks sick. Offense is going to be really fun and Defense is going to be really annoying early on. I'm hoping that Bama's back up, Blake Sims has got a good rating. He's a converted HB but was a really good high school qb (guess ill know tomorrow). Ever since i started playing NCAA really competitively, i've always ran an Option attack. NCAA 10 with GA Tech was my shit. It was butchered last year, but this year looks really nice. They finally fixed the QB Iso play. You actually have to read to the DE now.

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Feel free to post the video you mentioned. :D

3. Nick Saban

Nick Saban Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

It's about time the computer is able to run the option effectively. It was so easy to trounce in previous entries that it was annoying. I play very aggressively on defense so I'm going to have to work on staying home and not over-pursuing. But I'm extremely ok with that. There was very little risk to playing aggressively in previous games.

5. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

Player motion in general looks MUCH improved this year. Getting pumped!

6. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Defense is going to be rough.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

How it should be. It was WAY too easy to shut down CPU run games the last few years. It's nice that:

1) It will be an extremely deadly attack for users that master it
    2) The CPU will be effective with it as well

While it was fun holding a team to 12 yards rushing for an entire game, it's not realistic.

Most of the time.

8. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

You know what I hated about that video? How the dude came out in dime vs the 2 wide base flex..... Nobody does that in RL.

overall though, the option looks great, I badly wanted to run a fleXbox One attack in '13 but it just wasn't viable, this year it looks like we can make it work though!

9. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Hopefully it'll just allow you to get punished if you go in a small package, against a triple option attack.