Orange Crush MVP Edition #1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    Here we go guys. The first ever edition of the Orange Crush MVP

Boston College

Montel Harris - HB - 97 Att, 645 yards, 7 TDs, 0 Fumbles

This kid impressed me with the ability to keep the ball from hitting the turf. The Eagles are hardly mentioned these days but this kid appears to be leading their offense. He is third in the nation in rushing

Mike Bellamy - HB - 49 Att, 281 yards, 2 TD, 0 Fumbles

This kid has some skill but needs to make more of a splash before he is considered for MVP.

Georgia Tech

Orwin Smith - HB - 72 Att, 505 yards, 7 TD, 1 Fumble

I like this kid because GT is not an easy offense to run, with only one fumble in a primarily run first offense, it's impressive.

Davin Meggett - HB - 121 Att, 719 yards, 9 TD, 0 Fumbles

Introducing our nation leader in rushing yards. He doesn't drop the ball and keep running and he is tearing up the ACC. Insta-favorite.

Michigan State

Edwin Baker - HB - 67 Att, 517 yards, 4 TD, 0 Fumbles

A couple of tough losses have plagued the MSU offense and stunted Bakers progress. Still a very able back as he is in the Top Ten in the nation. Look for him to turn it up a notch before Edition 2.

North Carolina

Ryan Houston - HB - 113 Att, 581 yards, 6 TD, 0 Fumbles

Another HB on a team that seems to have struggled early. Like Baker, I expect him to take the load and bring a spark to a well coached UNC squad.

Notre Dame

Cierre Wood - HB - 107 Att, 702 yards, 7 TD, 1 Fumble

This kid has been part of an offense that is breezing through its scheduling and proving they belong in the B1G. Already he has defeated Ohio State and Michigan State (soundly I might add). Another insta-favorite.

Virginia Tech

Logan Thomas - QB - 39/65, 721 yards, 10 TD, 4 INT

Finally a position other than HB...we must all suck at passing. He is one of the few pass efficient user controlled QBs in the league. Hats off to RyanC

James White - HB - 87 Att, 619 yards, 7 TDs, 0 Fumbles

Another HB?! And yet another good looking kid who has sticky hands and nose for the endzone. I have a feeling we will all be competing to see who can have the best HB by seasons end.

Top 3
    1) Davin Meggett - HB - Maryland
    2) Logan Thomas - QB - Virginia Tech
    3) Cierre Wood - HB - Notre Dame

Congrats to those who made this list, the rest of you keep on pluggin'!!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Feb 21, 2011
    I love being different (y)
  3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Jul 31, 2010
    Good work, nice read
  4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Jul 1, 2010
    NIce! This looks great, awesome job Masler.