Oranje Clash

Discussion in 'TS United' started by guayo10, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

What's Oranje Clash?

Oranje Clash is a team that will be competing in multiple competitions, we know that not everyone will be able to play 100% thus highlighting the importance of depth. Currently Oranje Clash is playing in an Latino based MLS type league, two games on Saturdays from 11/11:30 pm est. If interested in joining please let me know, we sort of need defense but need people who can cover for those who're gone. Priority for this MLS season with starting spots go with those that were interested in the club league that never prospered.

Captains?

Oranje Clash will employ a 4 captain system. For each competitive league match a Captain will be present. For this MLS period the Captains 3 & 4 will be on a rotating basis. For each season on 16 those 4 spots will be permanent.

What's next?

FVPAA is the main one, currently they're in the 12th season and probably last on in FIFA 15. FIFA 16 will se them open up Season 13 with new teams. A major difference between FVPAA & the MLS one is the MLS one has no ANY. FVPAA for some reason does, if possible fielding all 11 guys would be better than 7 or 8 with the any controlling just defense or an attacking position and defense. It would be a headache. FVPAA for this season is 2 games on Wednesdays & Thursdays from 10-11 pm est.

Current Roster (will eventually make a depth chart of sorts)

If interested please let me know, TF United is still being used for casual gaming during the week. Also if we get too many that at some point people are being left out we may go to two teams for competitive clubbing.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  2. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

[​IMG]

Going to steal Red's words from the original TF United mission. Well some words, ps chat is dead, GROUPME FTW!!!

The mission of this club is above all else to WIN. Winning is important, secondary to none. JK Fun, but play in position please. Fun while playing in POSITION.

COMMUNICATION and some minor gameplay:
    In addition to this post (sadly we don't have a forum), we will use Groupme to communicate. If you'd like to be added to the groupme group please ask and I'll do that. "Berating players for lack of skill will NOT be tolerated, and will lead to IMMEDIATE expulsion from the club." Red said it best, however feel free to tell someone if they're cramping up your space. Kindly tell them. Remember space is key, space wins. If you play forward don't go stand next to the other forward, make a run to the 1st post while the other one goes 2nd. No need to go after the same ball. Same with mids, no reason an outside mid should be in the box next to the striker, await that rebound on the 2nd post. Also forwards, stay up. If the forward is lower than the CAM or mids than we have a problem. Defenders and defensive mids, basically DEFENSE. Goalies, do your things.

GAMEPLAY:
    "This is a team game, and we will play like one. We will hold our shape, stay in our positions for the most part, and always look for the easy pass. Ball-hogging and excessive use of skill moves will not be tolerated." If you have the ball in your own zone fast quick passes, no need for skill moves near our own area. No crazy angle shots, look for the pass. Crosses, no spamming crosses please. 9 out of 10 times they don't work against teams with user defenders.

Bottom line, pass. The ball moves quicker than the player running with it. Create space, move, pass. TEAM GAME.

Positions, for friendlies and drop in season games feel free to experiment. While these games aren't important it's key to gain flexibility in other positions. There are always too many attacking players and not many defensive minded people. Sadly only 1 can start up top and on the wings. Soon we may have more than 11 available for a game, some may sit out. When this does happen though, welcome LA FC (or TF United rebirth).

"If your VP needs to play out of your preferred position, I encourage you to edit your VP to his new position. For example, if you are normally a LM and you need to play LB, you should edit your VP to play LB. If, however, you are a CAM and need to play RM, a change is not necessary." RED FTW.

Also on preferred positions, the other captains and myself will do the best to accommodate your preferred position. At this moment pretty much everyone will be able to play one league game at their preferred position. Rotation will work and once again everyone will have to sacrifice their preferred positions so others can play theirs. When we do reach 11, and we will, form and match rating will be used as a tiebreaker for those with the same preferred positions.

GAMEPLAY SPAM:

No SPAM. Be it crossing spam, skill tricks spam (when you dance with the ball but don't do anything with it aka lose it), through ball spam. Again with user defenders, long ball/through ball spam won't work. They'll beat us to the ball each and every time. Sometimes it's easier for the ball to be passed to the guy closer and then to the furthest guy.

PLAYING THE ANY POSITION (Only Important for FVPAA):
    "The person who plays ANY will become the captain of the team. Since this person is most likely controlling the defense, it will be this person's responsibility to change the team mindset (Very Defensive-Defensive-Balanced-Offensive-Very Offensive) accordingly." How do I quote RED's bible of VP?

In the current league there is no ANY, which is the way it should be. However for FVPAA which is probably the biggest club league for the PS4 side atm does utilize an ANY. For that sole reason I'd rather have 11 people on for league games. The XBOX side used to do that on the regularly and chaos would ensue. While maybe no TFSer would like the defensive positions, players from 3rd parties may join to play those. For goalie there are 2 thus far who are pretty good.

If 11 players aren't on and an ANY is used, they would control the ST and any other position that would be open (guessing defense).

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

guayo10

So this OC team is in a league that you play in?

4. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

6. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

7. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Yeah that would be awesome, if the PS4 one wasn't construed through a secret Facebook group TSO might've had a couple seasons playing by now. Oh well, we will wait for 16 in hopes of getting an all 11 side. Hopefully you guys on the other side can do the same!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jugster

Jugster Walk On

Can you add me as a RB for one of my options.

I actually did enjoy RB last night

9. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

I thought you and Calhockey10 were the MVPs last night. I've played RB and LB before and it's difficult. I'll add it to the list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.