1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Order NCAA 12 from Amazon - Get a $20 Credit (Free Release Day Shipping)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jul 8, 2011.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

2. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

I ordered as well.

3. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I have mine pre-ordered at GS. As much as I love Amazon those all-black VT unis are too good to pass up

Edit: Sweet, my local GS is also having a midnight release, the one in Blacksburg almost never does during the summer. I go to work at 2AM so I will probably pick it up and then get to work on my custom playbooks that I can't wait to create

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Pre-ordered mine from Gamestop as well Oregon State's combat uni is the bomb

5. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

I ordered mine from GS. I gotta have the pro combat just like some of the other guys.

6. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Wish I was still able to attend the midnight release parties. Sucks having to be at work at 9 the next morning.

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Yeah, that is the one plus side to having a early morning job, I am already up at 11pm anyway