Oregon at Cal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Oregon at Cal

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Colemanchu had his computer break down. I have gotten with him on XBL, and we should be playing our game Wednesday night at 9 eastern/6 pacific. I will NOT be broadcasting the game, I don't think. I will see how much time I have to get it set up after class. If I can swing it, I will broadcast it, but if the time is being cut close, I won't.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Just to update you guys, Colemanchu and I are going to kick off around 10pm EDT/7pm PDT tonight (Wednesday). The game will be broadcast live for all that are interested via Justin.Tv and the Tradition Football TV portal:

Tradition Football TV

Justin.tv (with chat room)

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Thanks for keeping everyone updated. I should have my cpu back in a week. Now I wish I hadn't know about the broadcast and the extra pressure after that pounding you put on my toledo team.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Ironically I have yet to win a user game that I have broadcasted, and I haven't lost one that has NOT been broadcasted (since I got the webcam -- I have lost plenty before that, haha). Looking to buck the trend tonight, but I expect another fun game between us.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

The streak continues, Cal wins it at home. Good game Colemanchu.