Oregon Ducks 2014

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tmac6412, Apr 20, 2010.

1. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon Ducks 2014

Week 1
    Oregon - 44
    Wyoming - 0

I wish I could play Wyoming every week. Oregon racked up a boat load of yards en route to 44-0 victory for the Ducks. Brian Perkins led all runners with 95 yards and 3 touchdowns on 14 rushes while two quarterback's combined for two TD throws.

2. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Week 2

Originally Posted by Big Suge Knight
    Michigan 21
    Oregon 20

The Wolverines narrowly escape Autzen Stadium with a one point win. After Oregon inadvertently posted this weeks opponent as Miami, the Wolverines were guaranteed to come in fired up. But they found themselves down 17-7 at the half and struggling to make plays offensively. Then Chris Parker took over for Stanford Carpenter, who had to leave the game earlier due to injury, and hit Eric Smith with a 22 yard pas in the end-zone. Oregon attempted a 47 yard field goal with just under 5 minutes left in the game but came up a couple yards short. Michigan then drove 70 yards for a 1 yard Ken Marshall touchdown. The Ducks were not done as they drove the length of the field for a five yard touchdown run by Perkins with 22 seconds left. In a bold move that will the topic of sports radio conversations all week, Coach TMac decided to go for two but Terrell Gandy broke through the Ducks line to stop Perkins in the back field and secure the 1 point victory for Michigan.

Good game TMac.

3. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

The Oregon Ducks opened up the 2014 PAC-10 schedule with a thrashing of Washington St. The Ducks ran away with game as senior RB Brian Perkins ran for 224 yards on 22 carries with three touchdowns.

The defense saw two of its defensive linemen each record two sacks while a pair of DB's also grabbed one pick each.

4. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 31
    Arizona State - 13

Oregon defeated the No. 6 team in the nation with a balanced attack that saw Brian Perkins rush for 2 touchdowns and 99 yards while QB Jon Minor managed the game well and threw for 180+ yards and a touchdown with no picks and few incomplete passes. The defense once again showed up forcing a turnover and making the QB's day hard with several sacks and qb hurries.

5. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Miami 34
    Oregon 17

The Ducks were no match for Miami on a rainy Florida night. The Miami rushing attack was lethal as the Oregon defense never really found an answer. After a slow start, the Oregon offense did seem to find itself, but costly turnovers at the worst possible times killed any chance the Ducks had of making it a true contest.

Perkins led Oregon with just 54 rush yards. The Oregon defense did come away with around three sacks

Oregon sits at 3-2 and in major need of a long winning streak.

6. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 14
    UCLA - 10

Oregon holds on to win a defensive slugfest in a game that was not for those who like offense. The Oregon offense stalled several times and turned the ball over, but its defense was able to win the game as they held UCLA in check and forced a turnover of their own. Perkins scored on a halfback pitch and a freshman running back (whose name escapes me right now) returned a kick for a touchdown.

7. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 38
    Cal -28

Oregon won the battle, but Cal handed out the most damaging blow in Oregon's 38-28 win over Cal. After rushing for 25 yards and scoring a touchdown on Oregon's first drive, senior RB Brian Perkins broke his jaw on his next carry and will miss the next seven weeks. His backup, senior Taylor Wilcox, ran for 91 yards and a TD. However, his fumbling problems which sent him to the bench last year have not gone away.

Both Oregon QB's (Minor and Jenkins) threw touchdowns while the defense accounted for four sacks and allowed just seven points in the second half.

8. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 42
    Arizona - 21

Oregon goes into Arizona and leaves with an easy win. In his first game as the full time starter, running back Taylor Wilcox ran well going for over 120 yards and a score. The Duck defense had three sacks and one pick. Fullback Mike Johnson also had a nice running game as he ran through Wildcat defenders to two scores.

The Ducks also picked up a commit from the #9 offensive tackle in the nation, but lost out on its No. 1 target; a QB who chose to attend USC.

9. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 38
    Stanford - 7

Despite eight drops by its WR's, the Oregon Ducks took care of Stanford 38-7 thanks to a strong defensive performance that tallied two interceptions, four sacks and a 95-yard fumble return for a touchdown by All-American end D. Wilson. The Offense was led by Wilcox who scored two touchdowns and rushed for 70 yards in just one half of play as coach tmac6412 gave his starters a break heading into their bye week.

Before the game Oregon learned that the #3 QB in the nation had decided to play his college ball in Eugene starting next year.

10. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

(Via Hova)

#1 USC 41
    #11 Oregon 35

Final OT

A hell of a game in the pac-10 today as USC barely escapes the win in OT. I thought for sure I had lost multiple times. The game came down to 5 seconds left with USC havving possession from the Oregon 15. I was about to get sacked and threw up a prayer and my WR caught it in the endzone tying the game with 1 second. In OT the Freshman QB threw a pick and USC then scored a TD on the following play on a handoff. I was that close to losing the pac-10. Great Game Tmac, I really thought ya had me this time.

USC squeaks pass the upset and heads to the desert next week to take on Arizona St before heading out to Lubbock for another shot at being upset.