1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Oregon Ducks - Maxattax34

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MaxATX34, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Oregon Ducks - Maxattax34

Playbook:
    Offense - Stanford
    Defense - 4-2-5

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - He really wanted to run the ball, mainly from I Form or 2 TE sets. It was effective early, but getting a lead on him I was able to force him to pass. He hit his TE deep once and definitely looked to throw downfield alot.

Defense - Switched up between 4-3, nickel and dime and his run defense was solid. He had some good line stunts that on at least two occassions resulting in instantaneous pressure when I tried throwing on 3rd and long from under center. This caused me to abandon anything except shotgun on obvious passing downs.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Offense: Somewhat mixes up option plays well even though I mostly did good against it a lot of the stuffs were lucky tackles. Comes with play action out of no where and really catches you off guard.

Defense: Does good against passing. I can't really remember what position he controls mostly but does a good job using the linebacker. You CAN run against him but I paniced like always and abandoned the run so I can't really tell you anythin about that.

4. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Offense - Did a great job of calling right play at the right time. Runs fleXbox One /spread with alot of FB or QB keepers. Good on third down, went 3 or four wide and found a mismatch often.

Defense - Did a good job containing my run game. I would say your better of throwing on early downs because he is good on 3rd down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.