Oregon Ducks - Maxattax34

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MaxATX34, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Oregon Ducks - Maxattax34

Playbook:
    Offense - Stanford
    Defense - 4-2-5

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - He really wanted to run the ball, mainly from I Form or 2 TE sets. It was effective early, but getting a lead on him I was able to force him to pass. He hit his TE deep once and definitely looked to throw downfield alot.

Defense - Switched up between 4-3, nickel and dime and his run defense was solid. He had some good line stunts that on at least two occassions resulting in instantaneous pressure when I tried throwing on 3rd and long from under center. This caused me to abandon anything except shotgun on obvious passing downs.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Offense: Somewhat mixes up option plays well even though I mostly did good against it a lot of the stuffs were lucky tackles. Comes with play action out of no where and really catches you off guard.

Defense: Does good against passing. I can't really remember what position he controls mostly but does a good job using the linebacker. You CAN run against him but I paniced like always and abandoned the run so I can't really tell you anythin about that.

4. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Offense - Did a great job of calling right play at the right time. Runs fleXbox One /spread with alot of FB or QB keepers. Good on third down, went 3 or four wide and found a mismatch often.

Defense - Did a good job containing my run game. I would say your better of throwing on early downs because he is good on 3rd down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.