1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Oregon @ Iowa

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cnic75, Nov 11, 2011.

1. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

uncleho I need to play this at some point today. I am going out of town tonight and not returning until Sunday evening. I could possible play Monday morning but will not know until the last minute.

2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Sorry I am already out of town, I also won't be back until late Sunday night. I won't be able to play Monday morning though since I work. I could Monday night if we had to, but I forgot what the deadline is.

3. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Deadline is Monday morning. I will be back earlier Sunday than I thought and could play then. What time will you be home Sunday evening?

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

My flight doesn't land until 8pm est, so it would be like 9pm before I would probably be able to go.

5. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

That would be fine.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Let's try to get this in tonight, I want to advance before work monday morning

7. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Put me on auto Hova, I just talked to the wife and we have movie plans that I didn't know about. Let cnic75 play the CPU, cnic sorry you had to wait this long.

HovaTheGodMC

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

cnic75

I wont be on tonight, I am going to have bravejaf log on my name and do it. Should be done by 9 PM EST

9. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

No problem. I will get it done tonight. bravejaf please let me know when I can play.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

It is done. You can go ahead and play the CPU.