Oregon Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Oregon Presser

[​IMG]

Coach how has that terrible injury to your star running back effected your team?

You guys have been able to win despite losing a great player. Who has stepped up in his absence?

Coach the experts feel UCLA is going to run away with the PAC-10, how do you feel it will shape up?

2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Coach how has that terrible injury to your star running back effected your team?
    I would be lying if I said it didn't affect us. Shinaba is a playmaker like no other I have coached, and I've had the honor of coaching some great RB's. Our whole game plan revolved around him and now we have to change that. There are 64 other guys on this team and they all know its time for them to step up.

You guys have been able to win despite losing a great player. Who has stepped up in his absence?
    Funny enough, our converted QB to RB J.Parks has stepped up. He ran back a kick return and had 3 rushing TD's in our game last night vs ASU. The other guy that has the team riding on his shoulders is QB D.Thomas. With his growing knowledge of the Spread Zone Offense, I think myself and the rest of the coaching staff feel it's time to turn this guy loose. We have really played safe in the past, but I think this year opposing defenses are going to see a lot of different looks from us, mostly because Thomas can spread the field so well and make big plays with his legs as well as his arm.

Coach the experts feel UCLA is going to run away with the PAC-10, how do you feel it will shape up?
    I think UCLA is a great team, but there are several great team's in the PAC-10 this year. Just like we saw USC go down a couple of times last year, if UCLA doesn't show up with their A game every week, their going to get beat. I know all the guys in this locker room are looking forward to the game with them. They blew us out last year, and we are hoping for a closer game this year.