oregon presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TeXasfight33, Jan 3, 2011.

1. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

[​IMG]
    1. Can you repeat a Pac 12 championship this year?

2. Who is the biggest threat in the pac 12 that can take your title?

3. What offense are you planning on running?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

3. slim

slim Walk On

1. Can you repeat a Pac 12 championship this year? That's a tough one, we've got a ton of talent coming back with Darron Thomas leading the charge at QB. Offensively I'm a little concerned about our ability to run the ball. Seastrunk is a hell of a player but he's yet to play for us when it matters. I expect our offense to be explosive again this year and hopefully our D can step up and make some big plays. As far as winning the PAC 12 again - so much can happen in a season. There's injuries, upsets, distractions. If our guys can stay focused and the ball bounces our way I think we can do it again.

2. Who is the biggest threat in the pac 12 that can take your title?
    Anytime you talk about the Big 12 you have to talk about USC. They've got a great coach and a lot of stud players. They've had a few down years recently but I'm not naive enough to think they're not going to get back up sooner or later.

3. What offense are you planning on running?
    I'm a spread guy. I ran the spread at Florida and a few other stops and that's really what I feel most comfortable with. I also want to stay true to the game and run the spread with a spread team. I tried running a pro style offense at the end of the season and you all saw how that went. I'm going to stick with what I know and run Oregon's offense.

4. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

USC had a great recruiting class this year, but watch out for the Sun Devils, we return alot of starters and experience could cause a ruckus in the Pac12