Oregon St. Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Oregon St. Presser

[​IMG]

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE win coach upsetting Pac -10 favorite UCLA, how'd the Beavers pull it out?

Who have been your "impact" players this season?

What does this win say about the Oregon St. Program?

I heard that the UCLA coach said they would throw over 500 yards on your team, was that used as extra motivation?

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

That doesn't look like Frisk. Lol. But he had a nice win last night.

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

damn frisk you look like OLD BALLS!!!! HAHA

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thank you and I would like to thank everyone's continuing support for our program. We started out the season on a bad note. Losing by 28 to Wisconsin left a sour taste in our mouths. We have made some administrative as well as personnel changes that we believe will give us the best opportunity to win. Our biggest accomplishment in defeating a great opponent and Coach with UCLA, was to muffle UCLA's big play opportunities. Prince has been incredible for UCLA the past four years and we knew we had to control and influence his decisions on the field. Now that wasnt an easy thing to do. We had to disguise our coverages as well as mix pressure to confuse him. Consistency with a type of team like UCLA was not an option. We needed to be unpredictable. We accomplished that and forced Prince to throw 4 interceptions. That was the key in winning this game.

Before the season started we lost much of our seasoned talent in skilled positions. Jovan Stevenson looked to be our guy to lead us to the promise land. There was incredible buzz throughout Corvallis about Stevenson's abilities. With that being said he has not performed up to all the hype. He suffered a huge injury in the first game and has not recovered 100% since. I am not suprised that our old trusty leader Quarterback Cody Vaz stepped up to the challenge. He is a third year starter and incredible playmaker. He has been our production master on offense. He is incredibly humble and poised through all the media attention.

This win says we need to be taken serious. Throughout many of the coaching meetings, it has been mentioned that we are the only unranked team within our group. We have incredible talent and just needed soemthing to jump start our team. We will still have difficulty competing in the Pac 10 but if we play like we did against UCLA I feel pretty good about our chances.

Not necessarily, Coach ryty was just poking fun at our secondary. We did get the last laugh though with 4 interceptions.