Oregon State Beavers 2013

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Coach_III, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

GAME SUMMARIES

[​IMG]

2. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Press Conference

" All in all... I am pleased with the way we came out and preformed against the home crowd. It stadium was live and ready. Offensively Im really pleased the why Katz QB was able to the throw the ball at accuracy. We had some key 3rd down situations that we needed to convert and he simply put the ball in play. Thanks to our RB Mcannats 100 + rushing yards on the ground, we were able to control the time of POSS and kept the Vols defense honest. Our running game kept us in good 2nd down situations and gave us the ability to playaction. Defense was at its best tonight with making sacks, and getting pressure with our front line. Our secondary did a great job locking up WR and LBs played the run and pass well. We got a huge INT (pick 6) from our Safety in the late 4th to seal the game. The defense even forced a Safety for 2 points....now we have to get ready for Alabama....Coach III"

• Like Like x 3
  3. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Press Conference

" We played lights out. We were able to score points, force turnovers, and make big plays on special teams. RB Malcom Agnew had over 200 yards on the ground and a TD. I made to the call to pull him at the end of the 3rd. No problem because Jovan Stephenson ans Norm Woods got some touches and did quite well. QB Cody Vaz had ZERO INTS.....that was instrumental in this win, because our defense didn't have to save us all game. Defensively M. Price gain alot of yards rushing, way too much for my taste. Our guys gotta do a better job in wrapping up. I don't wanna go to CAL and have that kind of tackling. I will be addressing that before the next game. Even though I pulled my entire team at the beginning of the 4th quarter, is still no excuse for Washington to put up 14 points in a matter or minutes. Got to see Qb Luke Roberts in action. I wanted to give him some snaps, to see how he fares in a real game situation for a whole quarter. He gonna have to get used to handle the ball and making wise decisions because we will go to my spread offense next year. Well great win to open Conference play"..........Coach III