Oregon State goes on the road and shocks #9 Utah

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by mboda, Nov 17, 2011.

1. mboda

mboda Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]

After 3 heartbreaking losses to ranked teams, Oregon State finally gets itself a huge win.

Utah started the game off hot as they drove right down the field on the opening drive and got into the redzone. But the Oregon State defense came up with a big interception at the 6 yard line. On the Beavers first offensive play HB Malcolm Agnew busted off a 94 yard TD.

With 3 minutes left in the first half and OSU up 7-0, Utah had another long drive going when OSU SS Jacob Walton picked off Utah QB Cox and took it 86 yards back for a TD. Once OSU got the ball back they quickly drove down the field and QB Ross Blount found WR Tyrequek Zimmerman open down the middle of the field for a 43 yard TD and Oregon State took a 21-0 lead into the half.

The Beavers started the 2nd half off hot as Agnew busted off a 66 yard TD on the opening drive. Utah would strike right back on the next drive as HB Sterling Givens scored on a 45 yard TD run. OSU came right back as WR Brandin Cooks took a quick slant and busted it for a 70 yard TD and pushed the OSU lead to 35-7. Agnew would add another TD, his 3rd of the game, at the start of the 4th quarter making the score 42-7 which would turn out to be the final score.

GG MaxATX34 seems like i caught all the breaks in this game.

• Like Like x 3
  2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

gg I just couldnt do anything right in this one. Offense was a turnover plagued mess. I was running players out of the play pretty much all game which kind of sent my defensive playcalling to shit.

I am in the midst of an epic user game slump. It might be time for some new coordinators in Salt Lake. The Utes are about to go Rich Rod x100 and shatter every rule on practice limitations!

• Like Like x 2