Oregon Suspends Masoli for `10 season

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by GoGators, Mar 13, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Oregon probably needs to step up as an administrator of education and make better men of these players. I know this happens everywhere, but several of their stars have been in trouble over the last year. You have to put your foot down at some point and stop recruiting kids with character problems.

I'm glad to see Masoli was suspended. Hopefully he will learn from his actions and move on with his life.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I read the whole article and feel like I really learned a lot about Masoli. At first I was shocked, and thought to myself that this was probably just another Blount-type suspension. We'll see I guess, but it seems like this one will stick. Masoli - stop robbing shit!

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah that story that Outside the Lines did on him early last year seems irrelevant now. They made him the victim in that story. Good QB I hope he takes this as a lesson learned and gets his head right.

But somewhere in Southern California Lane Kiffin is smiling...

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah that Outside the Lines on ESPN did on him early last year seems irrelevant now. They made him the victim in that story. Good QB I hope he takes this as a lesson learned and gets his head right.

But somewhere in Southern California Lane Kiffin is smiling...

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I wonder how much him being the SR QB and basically face of the program right now had to do with the decision to discipline him?

I tip my hat to C. Kelly. I wish more coaches would take a harder line with these kids. UF included. College is all about learning and becoming educated and if these guys are allowed to get away with crap in college, it'll only get worse once they enter the real world.

7. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

It's a bad situation up here in Duckville, but no worries.... QB Thomas is a red-shirt Soph that is very similar to Dennis Dixon. James is out for the opener, but we'll get him back for the remainder of the season.

The way I see it, Kelly is weeding out the dip-shits and focusing his attention on the good young men we have at the U of O. He's trying to salvage a rep and not let Oregon turn into the old Miami.