1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Oregon Utah

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wick36, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Mcwoods06
    Theezy
    Are you guys going to get this game scheduled, or what?

2. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

I don't think Mcwoods is around to play..He said this on the Week 11 thread, "Good Luck Utah!!! Please take it easy on us...." Guessing this means he wasn't/isn't able to play theezy..except I haven't seen theezy around here in awhile so I don't know.

3. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

McWoods was last around yesterday at 5:30 and Theezy today at 1:30, but neither ever bothered to start a thread for this? What? Why? Who? When? Where? Just sayin. If they aren't going to be able to do it, no sense in making everybody wait on it, though I strongly prefer they play this thing out, just wish we'd hear something from them one way or the other.

4. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

Sorry for not scheduling it. But uh, we played the game. Oregon won 26-23. Another close game I lossed to a top 6 school. He should be writing the review.

5. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Nice. Proceed.

6. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

Yeah it was a great game. Sorry to make every one think we were not playing. The take it easy comment was taken out of context