Oregon vs. Oregon State

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Oregon vs. Oregon State

He's not gonna lose a sim..... SIM IT! :mad:

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i am flat out bored at this point

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

welcome to mine and helli's side league...for times like these :)

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah for "hard times" like when Maurice is holding up the league at gunpoint for days on end... lol :cool:

5. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

daaaammnnnnn this mfer never played???

I wanted to play my game tonight if possible

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Yea.. if not played in a timely fashion today... it will be a sim... he ain't losin either way.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I mean I would even advocate a sim and then in the event he does lose throw the game out, cuz we know he wouldn't lose that game.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm playing it now, had a big day for my music career to say the least last night...

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice, bro.... Do tell?

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah there is alot going on there too........:(

11. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

He can't throw out the results of unplayed user games because there's no option for the commish to sim user games if it wasn't played yet....the games only get simmed when the commish advances the week......the only time you can throw out a user's results is if the game gets played before the week advances....the only exception to that is if the game happens to be against the commish, then he can sim it until he gets the desired result....other than that, it's in the hands of the cpu

12. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

and yeah, so he's playing it now so yeah nice post Rhude

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Offseason tonight biatch just make sure you're there or you'll get simmed :)

14. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    k i'm done, my hopes of a NT shot rest in a L either from FSU or Utah.

15. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

What happened yesterday?

p.s.... I wouldn't be surprised if you slip past utah either way, their SOS is ass and they were only about .06 percentage points ahead of you last I checked. When they beat ULM (horrible team) and you beat Oregon State it might be enough to boost you past.

16. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

He got signed by Def Jam Records

Nah, I'm just shittin ya.....Mo on the way to big tings poppin tho, I'll let him tell you

17. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Heh hope so...I have more hope in FSU losing to Florida in their battle...then they gotta play their title game I believe.

Well yesterday I was scheduled to have a meeting with Baby J...he's a local DJ for a radio station but the guy has pull and he's all over the place.

Well we've been trying to get at him since the summer when we wanted to perform at musikfest (festival that Bethlehem, PA is know for)...well he dicked us around and we didn't get a spot.

Well fast forward to about 2 weeks ago when we finished our demo and we began sending it out to people here and there. Well he happened to be one of them. My engineer and the dude who runs the whole shebang was going to do a commercial for him and in return, my boy (F.Nitti) wanted him to play our songs on the radio...well he agreed.

He didn't really get a listen until his sister said she definitely loved our CD...he played it and he wanted to highlight us on his TV/Radio show!

Mind you, this cat has interviewed guys like Soulja Boy and Kanye...and we are on deck for his next show!

Well things turned out great...he loved our interaction with him and it just wrapped up a nice little bow because he loved the music. He mentioned SEVERAL times that he's gonna take us to his club down here in Allentown, not to mention that he's gonna help us along the way. I think he sees something because he told us he was looking for a new look or something that's going to make him an even bigger name...and it seems like we are that.

So I know March 15th, he's going down to Florida to be with the likes of Fat Joe, T-Pain and Pitbull...it would be a great look if at least Nitti can go...if now all 3 of us....it was such a power move yesterday because as soon as 2 weeks from now, we'll be on TV being broadcast basically in the Lehigh Valley, not to mention Redding, PA and parts of Philly...it's a big stepping stone.

btw if you have myspace, peep the site: www.myspace.com/newwavemos

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice! very cool man. Believe it or not, despite the fact that I'm more of a rock guy with a pretty short list of rap/r&b/etc. faves, I have been putting people on to your myspace page for awhile now.

19. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    ha that's what's up helli...you know u the homie from years back when I was doing journals when I stepped onto MM in 03...crazy how time flies...but I appreciate that.

20. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yep. I admittedly sometimes get you and Chill crossed up (weren't you using the Nittany Lions too?)

21. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah my journals were written and presented better ;) LOL

22. Chill

Chill Walk On

damnnn a shout out from helli.. thats whats up.. suprised he remembers that haha..

and Mo.. only in ya dreams.. :)