1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Oregon vs. USC

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hellisan, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Oregon vs. USC

We need a game summary! Either the long winded winner's version or the short, bitter loser's version, I don't care at this point, I at least posted the short bitter version of my loss to Michigan hehehehe

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah right.........this is the closest we get to a user vs user NC game.........come o boys........we need a game report!!

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm not sure how to take pics buuttt...

Coach Moreecemos issued a quick statement before fleeing the scene,"Coach BBJ did a good job containing Crowder and it was a lack of adjustments on my part as without Goodman, I failed to use more of FR-RB Justin Harrell. Crowder was literally a sitting duck out there as he was sacked 9 times as that end kept looping around our tackle and we failed to adjust there."

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

The question is, what is he doing to get the end around so cleanly? Hopefully no glitch action. I know 10 ways to get the end coming around clean on every play, but it's not using them that's important :)

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I want to point out that it should definitely be legal to glitch against you Mo, just don't wanna see any glitch being brought against me. :D

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    oh there's a glitch? heh didn't know that.

I wasn't looking for no glitch honestly but all I know is there was at least half his sacks came on me doing standard 5-7 step drops and I was brought down...I ain't accusing dude but he just pwned me with the sacks haha.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I think his end has like 86 speed or some shit........he is a beast.......Next season I plan on manually blitzing my freshman DE to finally get some sacks.

I dont think I can ever remember running free from the DE position......I always get my ass pancaked........lol

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

So he's so fast that he just comes around the edge untouched? Well, I have had very fast DE and I can't manually just run around the edge. Somebody always gets a paw on me.... I'm sure there might be a way, you might be able to fake inside and then just run around the outside. I'd consider that silly and a little cheap, but not glitching. What you wanna look for is if the player makes a quick move like he's gonna go into zone coverage (like a sidestep) then comes completely untouched. Glitch. I'm sure there are many different versions, I know a few.

edit: Obviously, if he's just that good to control the game from DE, more power to him.

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

just saw this...I only had like a 1-2 of his sacks the rest were cpu....