1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Oregon vs Washigton

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by uagrad90, May 16, 2011.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Slim whats a good day for you. I am off work today so I am good all day until 3:30 central, I have a baseball game tonight at 5:30. Right now I do not have any games scheduled for Tuesday but that could change, and of course they do not play on Wednesday.

@slim

2. slim

slim Walk On

ua, i may have to sim this week. my mom is in town so i have to entertain her. i may be able to play tonight or late tues night but nothing is concrete. i think we played late at night in the past but i hate to inconvenience you too much. send me a text if you think you may be able to play late and i'll do my best

404 783 1649

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Slim we will do out best to make it work. Hey Mom comes first I understand that. I will see how late I am tonight but we may be able to make it work tomorrow night if I don't have to call.

@slim

4. slim

slim Walk On

@uagrad90

cool i have class til 930 and should be hmoe around 10. hopefully we can play then.

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

slim are you EST or CST? I cant remember.

@slim

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Sorry we could not hook up last night. You good for tonight?

@slim