Oregon @ Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by chopper393, Sep 11, 2012.

1. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Cgreen214 when can you play? I can go around 10-10:15 est tonight or I'm available between 4 and 7 est tommorrow.

2. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

Don't u mean ohio st? Ha :)

3. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Yes :oops: sorry I havent slept in 42 hours, got locked out of my house, its been nuts lately! Fortunately I was able to relax with a great game against Cgreen214 , who so far has been the most fun to play against (no offense to anybody else I've played, but I just had a lot of fun this game)! It came right down to the end, with Braxton Miller fumbling inside the 20. Had he not fumbled, the result would be different. Again, great game man!

4. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Thanks man...I agree this game was alot of fun. You kept me guessing and the back and forth scores was actually very enjoyable and fun. Usually I find myself getting stressed out, but for some reason I just enjoyed this one. I never really felt cheated by any of the plays or the AI...my guys just got outplayed when they got beat. It was true to our playing style too...two spread offenses tha stalled at times, but was extremely explosive at others.

• Like Like x 1