Origin of your Forum name

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by KnightNoles, May 25, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Origin of your Forum name

Self Explanatory:

Well since my last name is Knight and my favorite team is Florida State, I put em together. KnightNoles was the product

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Dru50 - My first name is Drew (but using the 'u' makes it take less time to spell) and 50 is the number of my favorite football player - Samurai Mike.

I know, I know, I'm a creative dude.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Named after Jello Biafra, the lead singer of the Dead Kennedys, a punk rock band from the 80s.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Papa Perry

My actual nickname. Was started back in high school. After a weekend of heavy underage drinking and partying, Monday at lunch I always had some funny story to tell. My best friend eventually coined the phrase "Papa Perry Story Time: Everybody shut the f*** up"

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

dakota is my dogs name

6. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

tuco is my dog's name (not to rip off dakota, it really is)

Who is based on one of my all time favorite movie characters, a pat on the back for the first to name the movie

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I tried to give everyone else a chance but its The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. I actually just watched it the other night

8. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I always wanted to have a thread like this.

My name(controllerabuser) is self-explanatory. I had the 360 before my son was born. I went through about 4-5 controllers from throwing them on the ground. I even threw one at the wall. So, when I made the switch to PS3 I came up with controllerabuser! I have broken 3-4 PS3 ones as well and currently have 5 now for some reason. They all still work too!

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I am a straight gangster....that's where I got mine from...lol

To behonest, I was just fucking off and decided on this. Probably heard it earlier in the day and just stuck in my head.

~Pero te puedo joder como un gángster recta si es necesario puta!~

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Cimmy (pronounced Simmy) is a nickname I have had since highschool football. It stems from my last name, Cimahosky (pronounced Sim-uh-husky). 24 is my favorite number, as I was a huge Jeff Gordon fan back in the day (don't watch Nascar like I used to) and Nickelodeon was on channel 24 for the local cable...so it was always my favorite number. In other sites such as YouTube and Photobucket my name is Cimmy20...I wore #20 playing linebacker in Highschool.

11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

GSUtiger is because i went to Grambling State University and the tiger is our mascot. I will forever have black n gold running through my body

12. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

What is this spanish subtitle phenomenon on the forum lately?

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

me too..

I thought I was a loser buying and xbox and live at first, and wanted to make a funny name I guess.

I murk bitches online, so I just "Murked Ya" lol. But then people starting calling me Murky, so I shortened it to Murk.

New GT is Murk wk2, wk = initials, 2 = best DB number even though I rocked 21 in HS

14. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I used to use MaxATX for everything. Max is my real name (not maxwell or maxamilian or some bs like that. just 3 letters) and ATX= Austin Texas.

Everyone online kept pronouncing it "Max Attacks" so I just added a 't' and an 'a' to get Maxattax. #3 was my number in sports, and i switched gamertags from Maxattax3 to Maxattax34 and just went with it on TF to avoid confusion
    (#34 is a great sports number. also my older bro, younger sis, and now my niece all wear #34 so its kind of a mini-tribute to them too).

15. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

J is the letter of my 1st name(Jabbar)
    Khaalis is my middle name which comes from a terrorist back in the 70's. (My mother heard his name on TV in the 70's & liked it for my middle name).
    991 is just a number I came up with.

16. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Taken from Jello Biafra, lead singer of the best punk rock band (and overall band) in history, the Dead Kennedys.

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I thought it was from that stuff you fill your pool with :confused: ;)

18. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

My tag is derivitive of the nickname Big Bear - which is boring...

but I got the nickname "bear" from a hot teacher in High School - the class was Western Civilization and when we did roll call on the first day I said my name [I guess I kind of growled it, I have a deep voice], and she said "aww you sound like a big bear"...

I couldn't help but blush, and then I proceeded to get teased with that for the next year until "Bear" stuck and became more of a compliment...

What I want to know is the history behind EmmdotFrisk... it's a wierd one that sticks out for some reason.

19. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

My last name is Bond so GT is a play on that.

I wanted just Bondzai but it was taken when I signed up for XBL, 007 was just a natural fit.

20. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Youre cute

Jason Hatcher

21. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I'm from Alabama, so when my family moved to La, i was tagged Bama. now i'm back and i'm still called bama, so i like it. and the 2nd part of my name is well, need i say more.

I will say this. Class of 95.

22. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

What do you know about my boy Hatch??That was my boy when I was there..we got there the same yr

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

JerzeyReign:

Well at first it was SalutationsNJ (Salutations is something Joe Budden, a NJ rapper, would say before he began rappin'. And of course the abbreviation for my beloved state.)

JerzeyReign came from people online. My MW1 clan called me Jerzey and I used to always talk ish and tell our oppenents we were going to "rain" on 'em. Since I was the "HNIC" of my clan (9/11) I switched rain to reign.

24. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Hova The God, I should be rappin with a turban

25. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I pretty much have the same user name everywhere, easier to remember. Based off my favorite baseball team (Atlanta Braves) and my initials. I don't get a lot of points for creativity. I have yet to find a service where my user name was not available, so if you see Bravejaf on any site it is likely me. :)