Orioles Clubhouse - Baltimore Chatter

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Riptides, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Baltimore, Md. 3/28/11

The O's have a good mix of veteran leadership and some young energetic "birds" this season they hope will carry them to the playoffs for the first time in years. They also have a new skipper, Riptides-, who hopes he can bring his love of the game to the clubhouse and get this club moving in the right direction. He knows the job will be a tough one in the mighty AL East but he is up for the challenge. He is counting on some timely hitting and for his pitching staff to just keep them in the game.

We'll check back in with the coach and some of his players in a week and see how the season has started and what they feel their chances are realistically about making a run at the playoffs after they get a few games under their belt.

10041929A.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I like how you went with the challenge. Good luck to the O's this season!

3. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Coach Riptides was asked about the upcoming season and this it what he had to say. "Well, I don't know how many games we are going to win. What I do know is we are going to stay focused, take one game at a time, Always give 110%,because there is no "I" in Team and records are meant to be broken."

Sounds to me like 'ol coach Riptides is at least a veteran of cliches and coach speak. However, I don't think that is going to help him win games, but we'll see.