OS Champions League

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by Blaza, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

OS Champions League

This is more a question for Bly and Ryno, but it looks like OS is running their annual Champions League. I've played with those guys before and they have a good group.

Currently, the league is 'invite only' and setup for 16 members. I think they have 10 or so now. I will be participating. I was thinking maybe Bly and/or Ryno could vouch for a few of you guys if anyone had interest.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Personally, I would like to keep something small within TF. If we need more guys, perhaps we should be the ones getting them over here, not the other way around, right?

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yes, this... fucking Benedict Blaza.... WE are the home for sim sports gaming leagues... they are the home for sports gaming news :)

4. Blaza

Haha, hey man I thought they were a sister site!

You know I got that "TF" tatted on my chest.

[​IMG]

5. Blaza

Thought I'd share since I promised some of you guys that I'd bring the CL title home to TF.

After a grueling tournament, the Red Side of North London emerged victorious in the OS Champions League. The Arsenal Gunners made the trip up to the City of Manchester Stadium to do battle with hated Premiership rival Man City.

Although Arsenal enjoyed a comfortable possession advantage nearing 60 percent, they found themselves down 1-0 at the half thanks to a clinical finish from 18 yards out by the hated ex-Gunner Emmanuel Adebayor. The Togo striker teased the Arsenal supporters, sticking his tongue out at them as he raced away following his 34th minute strike.

Veteran midfielder Samir Nasri delivered an emotional war-cry in the locker room to his teammates at the half. The French International suffered a broken ankle right before halftime after a horror tackle by Garreth Barry and urged his team to fight on in curse filled rant.

The tricky wide striker, Theo Walcott replaced Nasri at the half and a slight formation tweak from the manager paid dividends throughout the second half. Walcott terrorized the Man City back line running at them at every opportunity. This really opened up the City defense creating channels for Van Persie, Arshavin, and Chamakh to operate in.

Arsenal began to really enjoy their football in the 2nd half, knocking it around, showing flair with flicks and tricks. Mauronne Chamakh was able to use his enormous frame to create a little space in the 6 and finish at the 54th minute. Arsenal never looked back with Chamakh striking again in the 83rd minute to finish the job. Arsenal take home the OS Champions League Trophy. GG Darlon.

Arsenal

Goals

M. Chamakh (54', 83')
    Cards
    A. Song (60)

Manchester City

Goals
    E. Adebayor
    Cards
    None
    Attached Images
    [​IMG]

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Finally. The longest Champions League, ever !!!

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Fuck Arsenal, fuck Blaza.

Just kidding on the second part dude... congrats and way to represent!

8. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Nice.. Looks like the Gunners finally brought home some silverware. Good job B!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.