OS Community Rosters Are Done

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hokie Effect, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Not done til 9pm tonight.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Here is the latest update on the OS Community Roster project.

We have officially completed naming every team. We have gone through and corrected about 95% of the errors that we have seen.

What to expect in Version 1.

• All players are named
    • All jersey numbers are corrected as accurately as possible (CANNOT DO DUPLICATES)
    • All transfers are in the game
    • All players who are no longer on the team have been removed (Pryor, Jenkins, King)
    • Equipment overhaul on over 75% of teams (Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech to name a few should be 100% spot on.) No 1970's elbow pads. Iowa fans, BYU fans will be happy with the correct socks
    • All coaches are named
    • Minor re-rates on certain players
    NOTE : THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY USE!!!! ONLINE PLAY YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD FAIRDALE KINGS ROSTERS.

Special thank you's and shout outs .... A.J., Reggie (Geaux), RioWest (Much respect for putting us on YouTube.), MrBlonde, BigHouse, Petey Kirch, .... most of all .... our families for allowing to re-join them once again. Also, everyone else on OS for posting templates, providing information and allowing us to work on these rosters.

These rosters unlike other rosters are free. However, if you would like to donate to a great cause for our eye surgery treatment, back pain for sitting in a chair for several days straight, endless Taco Bell runs at 4 am and our divorce lawyer fees. Please click the link below ...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TPZPVGXW7NFZ8

TO DOWNLOAD THESE WILL BE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCKERS

1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3
    2) Nsuplaya84
    3) THE MASSACRE771
    4) CK11

THESE WILL BE UP AT 9:00 PM EASTERN TIME!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Done, but your right not available until 9pm est. But at least we know....

5. Erik the Red

Erik the Red Walk On

sounds like these guys went all out. I would have probably given up after Arkansas.

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Does dynasty use include online dynasty? I thought we could use any set of rosters we want for ODs

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Quit being a twat. You know what it means.

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Minor?

Yeah right, on OSU alone, they bumped two of their freshmen from 71 and 72 OVR to 80 OVR!

Thanks, but I'm sticking with the named rosters minus all the homerific re-rating.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Burfict (MLB on Arizona State) got bumped from an 87(88?) to a 95

10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya It's bullshit that these clowns rerate people, O well already started. First 3 years will zoom by

11. Papa Perry

Why do people think that Braxton Miller should be that good? He wasn't even a top 25 overall prospect.

12. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I totally understand if people disagree with what was done on the file but don't see the benefit in bashing the people who donated their time to work on it. If you don't like what was done you can change the details that you dislike or just use another roster file.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Emmdotfrisk

Could you give explanations to the reasoning behind specific bumps? I think that will help alleviate some of the discomfort.

14. BG

BG On The Rize!

15. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

The bump to Miller is dumb, but Grant wasn't in the game at all and his rating is in line with other 5 stars who they did put in the game.

16. Papa Perry

I am in know way bashing the guys that worked on them. My comment was because I have seen people in the OS forum request for the Braxton Miller bump. But a lot of people see it as false advertising if you are saying there are only slight changes when some guys are getting 7-10 overall bump. Also as a homer, I ask why Duron Carter was only rated 79 OVR? He was a default 86 OVR for OSU in NCAA 11 and he left for academic reasons, not because he was buried on the depth chart or anything.

17. Papa Perry

I actually 2nd this. He was the Rivals #2 overall prospect. Also, the 2nd best linebacker rated further down from him was a 79 OVR so Grant's 80 OVR is somewhat accurate.

18. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

It's a reasonable request, but I honestly can't help you with it. My role this year was pretty limited compared to past years. Your best bet would be to pick out the ratings that you'd like to dispute and list them in the corrections thread at OS. I can tell you that some of the "elite" freshmen were bumped so that they would not be passed up in dynasty mode by the cpu-generated freshman after year 1.

Please remember that no matter what was done or will be done to the file it will never be perfect, but constructive input is always requested and well received.

19. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

My issue is that saying that ratings were 'slightly' adjusted isn't remotely accurate when several players were adjusted 5-8 OVR points. To each their own.

20. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I APPLAUD you and your team for all of the hard work. Thank You! Can these be used for OD's as well as offline dynasties?

21. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

The words "slight" or "minor" may or may not fit. The overall point was that the original release would not be a total re-rate as in every single player receiving a new rating. I go back to what I said earlier, you can submit what you feel should be corrected or change it on your individual file.

Yes, the file can be used for online and offline dynasty. If you are interested in using it for an OD, get together with all of the participants and rate players how your group feels they should be rated.

22. Emmdotfrisk

I know my man. I am just trying to even things out.

23. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

Man, it's all good, there's nothing wrong with asking questions about how things are done and it's not my intention to stop anyone from doing that. I encourage everyone to post in the corrections thread, and next year be sure to post templates or any other important information for the teams/conferences that you follow. There will be things that are missed or flat out messed up by both EA and roster editors, the key is working together to try to correct them as much as possible.

24. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

is there a list of all players who's ratings were changed so i can go back and return them to normal?

25. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

If there is one, I don't have it. Once you download the roster, it's your file, change whatever doesn't look or feel right.