OS user has the game taking ?'s and breaking the embargo!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Austin811, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Lol, look at post #8...the masses are clamoring for an answer!!!

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I believe the embargo was on the people who were involved in the EA Gamechangers program. If that is the case there is nothing wrong done here.

4. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

nope. the dude is in violation of nothing. he's not an EA game changer. he can spout anything he likes with no repercussions.

5. Cody

Cody Walk On

No wrong doing

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

embargos are such nonsense. one of the many many things wrong with gaming and gaming sites that ultimately hurts gamers. some day i'll have to write a "why its all a sham" column lol.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Doesn't really matter right now because ol' boy is not really anwering questions... he just wanted to be first:)

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

About the only thing I saw that was new was confirmation that there is a game speed slider, but still no word on whether that can be adjusted for online dynasty games. The more I play the demo though, the more I like the speed of the game in the demo.

I still can't believe all the people who get hung up on some mid-tier university's stadium not being 100% accurate. The stadiums that they will spend time on will be for the historically big-time programs and if you are a fan of a smaller school that doesn't have a history of winning, you are fooling yourself if you think getting the press box or some other feature of your stadium is going to be a priority for EA.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Dru50.. ssshhhh.... that post makes too much sense for the new generation of gamers, lol

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I wouldn't care if every game was played on the moon as long as it plays like football should be.

11. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Dru,
    That's fine, but Indiana's not a "mid-tier University". We're one of the biggest schools in the nation with more than 400 k living alumni and are in the Big 10 conference, and we have a new stadium that hasn't been in the game for (going on) three years now.

I'm not the only person who's ticked about the fact that they decided handwarmers were a bigger priority than the stadium of a Big 10 school.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think he was thinking about football tradition rich schools... when I think of IU I think of Bobby Knight tossin' a chair across the court... no offense

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Football on the moon.... memories....

[​IMG]

14. Dru50

Ociu, don't take my post as being directed just at you (there have been a litany of posts about mid tier programs in the Big 12, SEC, MAC, etc on the same topic), and I agree that I also think it's ridiculous that people care about handwarmer, pro-combat jerseys, which players have dreadlocks or whatever.

That said, the fact that Indiana is a big school and has a lot of living alumni doesn't mean that they are a big time football school. They're not on the level of the top 25 programs in terms of national interest and really wouldn't be in the conversation of top 50 programs. That's why they are rarely on TV beyond regional coverage and why you don't hear much about them on any national broadcasts about college football.

To get worked up about EA not getting your stadium correct is just a good way to get an ulcer over something that isn't ever going to happen.

15. Cody

Cody Walk On

Same here

16. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

There should be a cheat code or something, cuz playing on the moon would be awesome!

17. Papa Perry

Have you ever played NCAA...on weeeeeed (Half Baked reference - Man I loved that movie)

18. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Jon Stewart

19. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Doesn't Jim Breuer look like permanently stoned?

20. Papa Perry

Man he came to the comedy club in Birmingham one time and after what all he talked about I'm convinced his brain is somewhere between Ozzy Osbourne and Pauly Shore

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm sorry but I had to bring this over here... out of all the important questions that could be asked.... but the guy is answering alot more questions now if anyone is interested.

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

people kill me...half the stuff asked will be addresed in the release day patch, alot of the questioned are rehashed crap they ask everyday im starting to loathe OS. Someone asked if the coference changes went through when EA already said no it wont be in this year..

23. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

yeah, i've seen that request made not once. but twice. the guy just got the game around noon today, and this cat just needs to know if the new wall in the potatodome made it in. i'm not quite sure what to say.

24. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

It's funny how people complain about people's complaints. You would be pissed if your school didn't have their certain stadium features, jersey colors, etc.

25. Dru50

Not everyone would be pissed. Stadiums and uniforms are nowhere on my list of the things I look for in a football game.