OSU Is Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tmac6412, Aug 17, 2010.

1. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

OSU Is Up For Grabs

League,

I am sorry to announce that I'm going to have to leave The Legacy for the time being. I just moved again to take another job and as I'm sure most of you know moving is not cheap (My new company holding my first paycheck does not help). Plus my new place is all wireless and I really can't afford to spend the $70 right now for a wireless adapter for my XBox.

In a few months when I'm up and running again I'd love to be considered as a replacement for the league if you guys were ever to need one.

Thanks for the fun user games. This is a great league with a solid group of people. Best of luck, I hope to part of it again.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Wow this sucks. Ull be welcome back in the future

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sorry to see you go Tmac. Hopefully once things get settled you'll be back on TF. Just out of curiosity where you moving to? Sticking to Ohio or escaping the state like I want to?

4. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

I moved over to Central PA. It's funny you want to leave the state and I'd be content living in Ohio forever if I could.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Good luck Tmac sorry to see you go.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I do want to leave Ohio but I'm looking further south. Nothing against Ohio, just looking some place with slightly better weather.

7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I hear you Masler. I tried to get out last fall before the winter came. Applied for a sales job in Greenville, SC to extend my golf season, but the position closed due to the economy.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

haha brave said that bsta...I live in Michigan, which is probably just as or more shitty than Ohio

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ohio is pretty shitty, so is michigan, but We are both better than Indiana... Talk about a shitty state

10. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Masler...that's blasphemy.

11. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

There are parts of Michigan that are tolerable. The coastline on Lake Michigan, the area by the Mackinac bridge and East Lansing. My brother took a visit to MSU last spring and I was impressed with the "talent" East Lansing had to offer. That, and the people walking around in shorts and flip flops with a temp in the 30s and 25 MPH wind.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm talking about the State...mainly the economy haha...Michigan State on the other hand is not shitty