OSU - ND

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

OSU - ND

I've been thinking -

We have a guy playing Michigan now. My schedule always ends with Michigan. We also have two guys who only have two user games.

See where I'm going with this?

Dat and I have both been taking losses lately, so I don't think our match-up is going to be nearly as monumental as it would have been if we were still working out the kinks in '09.

Alabama and LSU - both really good teams with really good coaches - might be better matches for us. What if each of us added one of these teams (I'll let you guys decide who plays who) and we balance the schedules. I'd probably drop USC (no way anyone takes on USC and a top SEC team out of conference like that).

Or, if it would be better to keep the ND game, I'd like to move it up. Michigan just has to be my last game. It's a tradition thing.

What do you guys think?

AG

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sounds fair to me.

Put Bama in for USC. Finished.:)

3. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

LSU and ND aren't rivals, but did actually play a few times in the 90's. I'd be down for that, although I wouldn't say that I'm "good" at this game like you said in the original post. I seem to make just enough plays to lose close games.

4. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I'm fine with either. If I had to pick a 2nd favorite school it would be LSU, playing them would be fun. Or, moving ND-OSU up works too if we can find a good week for it.

5. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Hell, I beat him with North Texas. True story.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

OSU played a recent game with LSU (didn't go so well for us) so I'd be up for playing that one again, or playing 'Bama. Either works for me. Lots of tradition all around. There really isn't a bad matchup to be had.

7. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I think that you left out, that I was using Louisiana Lafayette in that game, not LSU. But, a win is a win.