OSU PSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

Loaf31

Tonight and tomorrow are not really good for me. Friday night works best as the wife works late. I get home around 6:30 pm est. Let me know when is good for you.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

[​IMG]

"Goose, what's goin' on here, man? Let's try this again, but this time, pretend you have fully functioning testicles. You know what, never mind. Let's role play! I'll be you, and you can be Mrs. Goose."

[​IMG]

Dr. Phil (playing Goose): "Hey, Loaf, today and tomorrow my wife's around, so I'll just tell her to stay out of my way while we get our game in. If she's got a problem with it, she can sleep on the coach."

Goose (playing his wife): "What did you say? How dare you!"

Dr. Phil (still playing Goose): *Drops his pants and grabs his groin* "You see this right here? I demand that you respect it!"

Goose (still playing his wife): "..........."

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Friday works for me...... I don't get home from work until around 10 pm though

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

Haha awesome post.

5. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Pretty sure Friday is well past the 72 hour window. Am I wrong here?

6. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

I can play tomorrow from 9AM - 11AM EST, then from 9:30PM - 11PM est....

Sorry, but those are my hours b/c of my job

7. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Typically, when two guys have trouble getting together (it happens) a determination is made regarding who is more available, and that guy usually gets a game against the CPU, unless something gets worked out. Not saying that's what will happen here, but that's how it's typically done. Just an FYI.

8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Goose,

Calm down bro. It was meant as some ball busting. Nothing personal just some good fun. You have always joked back with us about this stuff, and I am sure Ego assumed you would be able to take it. We all love you here, just chill.

9. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Goose, I was trying to be funny. Nothing more, nothing less. I've always seen this forum as as locker room, so to speak. Without the constant ball-busting, I'd die of boredom. I'm sorry you took offense.

10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Goose

I see you liked when the cans of easy cheese were posted...So I know you like ball bustin...just dish some out to egofailure. We all know he looks like this guy in real life.​
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1