OSU v. OSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Mar 30, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Boda when can you go? @recchem2000 you might need to put me on AP for this game I have a bowl game tonight in T3, and tomorrow I probably have an offseason in T3 as well. I probably could go tomorrow night afterwards? Additionally who the fuck scheduled this game for Week 15. I had three bye weeks between Week 3 and Week 7. Couldn't have we have played it then? I just want to vent, my season has been shit since the first quarter of the first game of the season and has continued that way throughout.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Blame it on Cheez, thats what I do...just let me know if you need to go on AP.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

@gowazzucougs
    looks like this is the only game to boot. Won't do that again next year, sorry about that.

@mboda
    just tagging you so you see this and get with cougs to see if you guys can get this game in.

4. mboda

mboda Walk On

I should be able to do it sometime tomaro night. Let me know what time would work for you

5. gowazzucougs

@mboda
    @recchem2000

I don't want to be a bummer, but I am going to put myself on AP for this one. I think work is going to take a long time today. It is going to take so long that I don't think I will be home to do the T3 off season. In addition, I think my wife wants to hangout with me tonight. I am also going to be gone tomorrow. recchem put this game on my schedule next season I owe it to boda to kick my ass personally. It is a shame Marable and Mannion will go out on a sour note, but this season was just so disappointing.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK man, sorry you can't get the Ohio State experience :p Are you still changing teams at the end of this season or sticking it out at Oregon State?

@mboda
    get this game in ASAP please...we might be able to get to Bowl Season by the end of the night if WGW can play tonight as well.

7. mboda

mboda Walk On

alright I'll jump on soon and get it in

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

@gowazzucougs
    are you able to set your self to AP from work?

9. gowazzucougs

I am going to stick it out at OSU, their fans love. This season left a bad taste in my mouth, and I want to beat USC. I could go 1-11 next season if the 1 win is against USC I would be happy. The past two losses suck. In additionally I want OSU on my schedule next year.

10. gowazzucougs

I just set it to AP

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK, you got it.
    Thanks!