OSU v WVU

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by gwill, Feb 25, 2011.

1. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

When can you play?

2. themidnightrider13

themidnightrider13 Walk On

will be avail all day today. and tomorrow untill around 2 pm. i'm logging on now

3. gwill

i'll be on soon, but if i miss you does tomorrow evening work?

4. themidnightrider13

looks like we just missed eachother friday...u got off 2 minutes before i logged on. I got the wife's family coming in to town today for a week and their kids will be occupying my liviing room so it might be hard to get it in...if we dont get it in by sunday afternoon, i'll put it on autopilot and u can play the cpu. sorry bro....it's gonna be hectic week for this florida beachbum-redneck with abunch of jersey guidos running around my house...lol. I'll probally be hiding in my garage for the next week pretending to work on the lawnmower or something. I need a pair of fake legs to put under my car so i can slip off to the bar. P.s. It's all about the U ;)

5. gwill

that's cool. if we dont play by sunday afternoon, i'd rather sim the game b/c it wouldn't be fair to you not playing.

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

C'mon guys, lets get this game played. I don't wanna start simming user games.

7. themidnightrider13

i got no choice right now clay...i'm ok with osu playing my cpu if u choose too, because it is my fault we cannot get the game in.

8. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We r also still waiting on Miami to play their game. I'm giving until in the morning for these games to be played and then I'll advance when I get home.

9. themidnightrider13

i'm hiding in my garage, as i type, watching the race while my wife and inlaws are enjoying my HD 52" in my living room...watching shitty movie after shitty movie. I think they are watching paranormal activity 2 right now....I'd rather chew broken glass while watching soccer than watch that piece of shit 10 dollar budget movie.

10. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

LOL, good luck man. I hope you survive this one. LOL