OSU vs. MSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

What works for you? I typically do evenings. When do you have the most time to play?

2. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Arch -

I'm good between now and 5:00 PM PT. After that, I can play anytime after 8:30 PM PT (although 9:00 is easier for me). Understanding that the evening time is very late for you, I can work to find other times that work. Typically 5-8:30 PM PT is a very costly time for me to play video games as that's the designated family time for me, the wife and the kids.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Understood. I can play late tonight. Late night games (I'm EST) can be tough during the week, but Friday night through the weekend should be fine.

4. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Great. So ... 9:00 PM PT work for you? I'll be looking forward to it.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll be there. Good luck.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

FYI - In case I pause once or twice:

I'm flying solo with the kids tonight, and it's gonna storm. My girl usually doesn't wake up, but I haven't yet beat the sissy out of my boy (I forgive him - he's only 20 months) so he might wake up and wail a bit, which means I'll have to tend to his roody poo candy ass. Just in case, I thought I'd mention it.

I'll shoot you a text b4 the game, and we can chat throughout. Do mics work? I have one, but I never use it for football. It'd be nice if they did work, so I can talk smack as I'm getting run over.

If we disco early, I'll try again, but if we disco late, I say we just pick someone to finish vs. the CPU. Team in the lead after half? Normally I'd restart, but if we don't start until after midnight my time, I'd rather only play once, if you know what I mean.

Sound fair to you?

Oh, and I'm kidding about the sissy thing. My boy's a freight train - he just doesn't like thunder.

7. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

No worries on the kids. I have two and know how that goes. Just pause when you need to.

We've started remodeling and my office is a mess. I don't think my mic is plugged in, so we might have to reserve that experience for our next game in Indy. I don't usually use it for football either, but it is nice to get to know your fake football friends.

I'm hopeful that connection issues wont take away from the game. Let's cross that bridge if we come to it. I'll part seas to make a game time work tomorrow if we're unable to reach a decisive finish tonight.

My kids are down, but I need a good 20 minutes to get my gameplan in order and prep for the game.

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I've been planning all day :D

My team's kinda rough, but there's enough to win every game this year, so I should be able to give you a good run.

shoot me a text (my number is now listed) when you're ready.

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

check that. my phone is in the car with my wife. send me a message on PSN.

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Good game. Winner posts the recap. Do a good job. See you in Indy - maybe. Not sure I got the horses.