1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

OSU vs PSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Nov 12, 2009.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

OSU vs PSU

I am available to play tonight after 8:30 PM, tomorrow after 8:30, Saturday after 5:30 or all day Sunday. All times EST.

If we play Friday its gotta be between 8:30 PM and 10:00 PM, since I work early Saturday. Tonight I can play till about Midnight and Saturday there is no limit after 5 PM, though I'm not sure if I will be available all night.

2. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

This is a big time game in a Conference that has been somewhat flying under the radar here in the Rivalry...This game could very well decide who wins the Big 10 this season. I think OSU is getting the underdog title for this game, can they pull off the big upset?

3. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I should b home by 5:30-6pst tonight to play.

I think I'm the dog, playing with a backup qb has been a challange so far.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I will shoot for 9 PM. That will let me grab a quick bite to eat before I start playing.

5. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Good luck to both!

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I might be a little later getting on. Got stuck on the phone with some bitchy lady so got out of work till 30 min late.

Should be on by 9:10 or 9:15.