OSU @ Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Lemme know what's good for you. I'm free most evenings.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

Friday night works best, I get home around 6:30 pm est. My wife doesn't get home until around 9:30-10pm on fridays. But I can make tonight work if need be.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I can do that. Wife gets home at about 7pm est. Wanna shoot for 7:30-8pm? I can also do tonight if the opportunity presents itself.

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

Tomorrow 7:30 sounds good.

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Is this the last game?

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

So I've been trying to fix my playbook all day, little man has a fever, and the wife just called to say she's working late. It's been a crappy day.

I don't think I'll be on time. I may be able to play late. Since I'm the one outside the schedule, if I can't get it done at a time that's good for you, I'll go on auto. I'll do my best to make it late tonight, since I don't want to cut into tomorrow's games, and Sunday is a big football day also.

I'll post when I'm available. If it works, it does. If it doesn't, I'll do whatever you want. Maybe tomorrow morning if tonight is a no-go?

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

My niece has a soccer game at noon I'm usually up around 6-7 on the weekends to take the dog out. Any start time before 10- 10:15 will work. Let me know when would be good for you. I doubt I'll be up late tonight, I've had a cold the last few days and feel like shit. Text me if you need to.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Could we get an update fellas?

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll go on auto if you guys need to advance, but I'm not playing until some kind of fix comes out. This stuff is ridiculous.

Have you guys seen this vid yet:

I'm seeing defenders standing still all over the place. This game is unplayable.

10. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Arch dont go on stirke EA might take 2 months to send another patch

11. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It's not a strike. What happens when my guys, or his guys, stand still on a big play? The game isn't going to be straight. I run a bunch of option, and I have to scrap that now. My playbook is stuck, meaning whatever I change my playbook to, the same book (I'm assuming it's OSU's base book) is what loads in game. I can't no huddle. Defenders stand still on most plays. When I run the triple out of the I, if I keep and don't give the ball to the FB, the QB runs in place, and in slow motion, until tackled. I wish I had a vid.

How can anyone win this game?

Not to mention, it's pretty likely the results won't upload, since online dynasty is where most of the problems are happening. Something game-changing is bound to happen - probably many times.

I'm not sure we all understand just how effed the game is right now. I can't believe EA has said nothing. I thought for sure they would roll it back within a day.

I at least want to give it until Monday. I went on auto because I'm not going to be the one to hold up the league.

If I can get a playbook to work, I'll go spread (too much of my under center stuff is option) and play the game when Goose is available. But if Goose plays the CPU before that, it's fine with me, because this particular holdup is on me.

I'm ticked, but that's not why I'm not playing. I can't get anything to work.

12. soxandgators

Well your right not all of us are having the same issues. I didnt know it was that bad the 2 games i played vs the cpu in GG were flawless since i uploaded the patch.

Maybe it is a corrupt file. Have you deleted your game file and re downloaded it ?

13. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Maybe I should try that. My issues seem to be more than what others are dealing with. I con't formation sub - just found that out.

I'm going to do this and see if it helps.

14. soxandgators

GL Bro hope it works

15. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Had to sim it. It's not Goose's fault. It's mine, so I simmed myself a loss and advanced. Sorry for the pause. The show may now go on as requested.