osugolfguy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Matthew Keves, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Gt: osugolfguy (XBOX)
    e-mail:mkeves_3@hotmail.com
    I'm 29 years old and started playing video games from as far back as I can remember. After taking a sabbatical from them after college, I got back into 360 about 2 years ago. I mostly play sports games and occassionally COD. I'm an admin for NSBA, one of the best sim lgs on NBA 2k11 and the only one I know that regularly finishes an 82 gm, 12 min quarter season. I also play in a sim MLB lg in the xlsl. A friend of mine from NSBA told me about your Tiger Woods lg and I'd love to join. As far as activity, I've never had issues scheduling or getting my games in and would continue that here. As I get more comfortable with this site, I'd be happy to help with organization or whatever else is necessary.
    Other than video games, I enjoy spending time with my wife and 3 dogs and continue to play sports, including basketball, soccer, golf, and softball.
    I look forward to playing in the golf lg and perhaps joining some other lgs here in the near future. Thanks.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Matthew, I appreciate you enthusiasm, but you need to fill out an application. You should have instructions in your messages, or you can look for a thread in this forum with your name on it that explains what you need to do.

3. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Name: Matthew
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):eek:sugolfguy
    Email:mkeves_3@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability:after 7PM weekdays, weekends
    Favorite Teams:Buckeyes, Knicks, NY Giants, Islanders, Yankees
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Admin with NSBA (NBA 2k11 sim lg) for 3 seasons, MLB 2k

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games most of my life since age 5 and been online for about 2 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim and mature. I'm not interested in rank online games, so I find good leagues with good members who enjoy similar games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think I'll fit in fine.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Live in Columbus, Ohio. Played golf at OSU and still play in state and national amateur tournaments. Also enjoy spending time with my wife and dogs. Still play softball, soccer, basketball regularly.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I'll start slow with the golf lg, but as I get more comfortable, I'm likely to join other leagues and help out when I can.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To find a good group of guys who enjoy games for the same reasons I do, which are good competition without drama. To have fun and continue to enjoy playing video games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'd talk to him first and ask him if he's aware that he broke the rules. If he's cool about it, we'll handle it between us. If not, I'll talk to an admin and explain the situation and let them handle it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes and I'm very interested in the Tiger Woods lg that starts tomorrow.

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Knew this app was going to be approved fast, smh... welcome to TSO

<--- Grumpy Wolverine fan;)

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    It took like 3 days from the time he tried to register.:)

7. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Uh oh looks like I angered another fan up north!! Sorry man, but thanks for the welcome:). Thanks to you also Shaun.