Archived OT: National Signing Day Feb 1, 2012

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Jan 31, 2012.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I Know, I Know.....didn't want to move this to the basement thread thou....

So we are all die hard college football and today is Christmas EVE lol.....So what player has committed to your team that has you happy as shit and what player do you hope your team signs Wednesday...

As a trojan, I am happy about the commitment of Zach Banner OT 6'9 330lbs...dude will be a great one...

I love LB's Jabari Ruffin and Scott Starr also

However the player I think we need the most is Nelson Agholor......Mobile Qb Cyler Miles would be nice too, but Agholor will be a beast for the Trojans

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Lol who hasn't commuted to Alabama this year? I think we could use eddie Goldman or jamis Winston who I hear is close to flipping from the Seminoles to the damn fighting cam newtons..according to his dad otherwise we don't have any spots open really.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I am pretty much satisfied... I'm on the watch of Goldman, Agholor, Leonard Williams, Darby, Tracy Howard, Harvey-Clemons

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I suspect two of those fla guys will be in Cardinal & Gold :D:D:D

5. KnightNoles

I think Williams stays in the South, Agholor who knows.. Don't want him at SC or Florida, if he doesn't pick the Noles so go on to ND..

Winston throwing the ball could help tremendously also, but we will see..

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm excited about the guys we've already signed. After the RR era, I'm just glad to see us (Michigan) going after 250+ pound defensive ends again. I also like the fact that we've gone after a couple of inside linebackers which means we'll probably move closer to a 3-4 defense sooner or later. Moving to that defense we'll probably start getting top tier defensive players again.

7. KnightNoles

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Looks like i was right...that trojan inside info was right

9. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

SEC has 9 of the top 25 classes. that is crazy. it is domination down here in the south.

10. KnightNoles

Don't care FSU @ #2/3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

yea but can jimbo fisher do anything with all that talent? they have been getting good classes and have not produced on the field. only time will tell.
    Auburn had a disapointing class coming in at 17th after getting the the #3 and #4 classes the previous 2 years. we still have a couple of big names considering us but still to OUR EXPECTATIONS this was disapointing!

12. KnightNoles

This is his 2nd full class...

13. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

FSU can have a top 5 class every year just like Clemson as long as they suck ass during the season and cant even win the ACC who cares (y)

• Like Like x 1
  14. KnightNoles

There was more behind the last 10 years of top 10 classes, most notably a competent coaching staff. Now that we have had that going into the third year, you should start seeing the effect on the field. That has already happened on the defensive side go look at the 09 numbers to this past year, DRAMATIC difference!

• Like Like x 1