OT: Real NFL Power Rankings Week 12

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Subkontraktor, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

This is just something I do to enhance my website. It's not neccessarily a plug, sorry if you feel that way, I'm just hunting feedback from NFL fans.

Who would you rank differently? It's very hard to rank all 32 teams, but I feel pretty good about how I did.

www.Millercards.net

It's the front page story, all you have to do is click on it.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I think you have to look at the Bills as a team that is moving up significantly. They are better than the lowly Cardinals despite their record not showing it. They did not blow out the Bengals as your power rankings indicate. They started out down 28-7 and battled back to win only for Cincy to lay down in the waning minutes and allow them to score again making it look worse that it was.

The Bills are turning things around - just watch them next season. Unfortunately they're going to play themselves out of a top 5 draft position but they are moving up, no doubt.

3. Subkontraktor

I can dig that, I did honestly look twice at Buffalo thinking about moving them up. I guess I just wasn't as creative on the bottom end, grouping teams by record. I'd agree they are better than the Cardinals, and then possibly Vikings, Browns, 49ers maybe...

But "Stormed back to beat Bengals" doesn't describe their win?

A lot of these games I track with Stattracker while watching my fantasy score and watching the TV, so I don't get a great feel for every team, just SOME feel for how the game went... but I thought it was impressive that they came back.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I guess I was reading the Bengals snippet, thats all, lol.

I think the Browns would beat them, probably the Vikings too but 49ers and Cardinals I'd have the Bills ahead of. Guess I'm a homer, haha.

5. Subkontraktor

Vikings might beat them under their new head coach, but Childress would have let the Bills in the game. Browns, I dunno about, they play tough, but are still not that good.

I just saw the Bengals snippet. Probably an error on judgement there. I only saw the Bills go up a lot late, didn't really know how they did it.

6. Subkontraktor

What do you think about the Chiefs? Should the Chargers be higher?

I try to be unbiased towards them for sake of credibility.

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I have to say the Browns are another team to watch, I honestly think the Browns are under-valued. Look at what they were able to do against both the Jets and Patriots. So no offense but saying Buffalo beats them and grouping them in with the Cardinals and 49ers and Vikings this year I don't agree with.

However, I gotta say team to beat in the NFL right now is the Patriots/Jets. They are going to meet on Monday night football and I do hope they both with this week and you have two 9-2 teams facing off on Monday night for the division title and home field through out the playoffs.

NFC all roads appear to go through Philadelphia for the right to the Super Bowl and by far they appear to be the best team in the NFC, but watch out for Green Bay and even Chicago who's defense keeps them in almost every game.

8. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Don't look now. But how many spots are the Chargers going to jump when they beat the Colts? Rivers is on fire. and their d has improved the last few weeks. Vince jakson going to be available. No telling if he will have an impact. i would put Cleveland and Minn ahead of San Fran and Denver.

9. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

the giants are very underrated in general. they are ridiculously banged up