OT: TFS Players for Career Mode

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by Go Devils, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go Devils

Go Devils Agnostic Pastafarian

I know it's off-topic but I always try to spark up a CM conversation with you guys with every FIFA release. It's taken a while, so I'm wondering, who are your favorites in CM in regards to TFS teams....

Favorite Development Players?
    -To me guys 75 overall and below. How much did you buy them for and how have they developed?

Guys that always seem to want to leave?
    -
    Good players too big for a 4* club

Favorite veterans?
    -
    Guys in their last year or two that helped you win silverware or save off relegation

2. Go Devils

Here's what I have for forwards...
    ST Jurgen Locadia 73ovr
    RedAL925 has a 19 year old with a ton of potential to be your classic standup finisher with a 4* weak foot as a bonus. He's not a burner but by his early 20s could have pace/finishing in the mid 80s. Nothing to sneeze at. The key is he already has a shot power in the low 80s. Put those three traits together and you have yourself a very cheap and serviceable buy that is 6'3 and could turn into something very nice down the road.

ST Yassine Benzia 67ovr
    BESHIKTAS
    has a locally grown front man here. He will turn into an absolute monster that can do basically everything offensively but score goals with his head by the time he is 23 or 24.

ST Wellington Nem 72ovr
    vipermansa has pure speed in this 21-year-old Brazilian. I keep trying to figure out how find room for him on my World Cup side, but that's a story for another day. He's versatile and can play anywhere up front and blow by even the fastest fullbacks.

ST Ahmed Musa 76ovr
    shiftee 's own 21 year old striker is a bit more expensive and actually comes in a tick over the 75ovr cutoff. But God almighty does he have pace. If you employ two forwards or play off the counter he is ridiculous.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Go Devils

Need a play-making midfielder?

Adam Maher CAM 77ovr
    Another one of RedAL925 's guys, but good luck getting him at his overall on the cheap. At 19 he is already a smooth and composed playmaker with 4* weak foot and skill moves. He's going to cost you a pretty penny though.

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Bakkali (another PSV kid) becomes a menace down that right wing in a couple seasons.

5. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Southampton's James Ward Prowse is officially listed as a CM, but I prefer him on the right and has the potential to become one of the best crossers and free kick takers down the road. Currently at 18 years old, he is 73 overall with 81 crossing, 81 curve, 76 free kick accuracy, 77 long passing, 79 short passing, 78 ball control.

6. Go Devils

PSV has like 10 guys you could put on this list. They have such a talented young team much like Ajax with a fantastic youth system in real life.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

True, but this guy is up to a 91 in my Career Mode...pretty sure opposing left backs just shit their pants anytime they have to go up against him :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.