OT: USC Highlights from first Scrimmage

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Apr 12, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

OT: USC Highlights from first Scrimmage

I usually don't get too hyped about the newcomers on the Trojans team unless they are special. However the play( RUNNING PLAY) by Dillon Baxter is just sick. There is no way this cat doesn't see the field this year....

[YOUTUBE]K8Wi9g-KVaw[/YOUTUBE]

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I don't know if the Trojan defense is that bad or that dude is the next coming.... WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Although my boy told me that it was a mixed defense of starters, second and 3rd string and a few walk-ons on the field during this play...I think he is the next coming or atleast i hope. It is his vision and natural cutting ability that im impressed with, especially for a true freshman...

Look at what he did this fall in HS: Playing primarily quarterback, he rushed 261 times for 2,974 yards and 50 touchdowns, setting a section record for yardage. He was pin-point accurate throwing the ball, completing 102 of 166 passes for 1,736 yards and 25 touchdowns.

[YOUTUBE]-RVFWWA_cKg[/YOUTUBE]

4. Coach Bindel

Coach Bindel Walk On

Wouldn't happen in Texas.

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

WOW that guy is fast with great vision!

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Wonder why he went to USC? Barkley in front of him and USC uses a more pro style offense, guess they could change it up if he is that good

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

he is a rb/wr ala reggie and joe mac...pete carroll recruited him mainly to run the wildcat....so i assume he will do all 3