Other people?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by kdpnutter, Sep 16, 2010.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Other people?

Are we going to be getting other people or is this league going to be around 16 or 17 people for this season?

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

As I have mentioned multiple times, I would love for this to be a 32 team league.

The reality is that it is unlikely that we'll ever get there not to mention it seems like the people we do get come and go (we lost Dre this week.)

I've also mentioned multiple times for people to get out there and recruit people to play. I go to OS weekly to try and recruit people but its not that easy. Not everyone is into such a time-intensive league. Some people just want to jump in a franchise with a team like the Patriots and try to win a superbowl.

I'm all for getting 32 members and I'm doing my best trying to get there. My hope is just to get a solid 2 teams per division as a foundation and build from there. Whether or not we even get that remains to be seen.

3. stlmang

stlmang Walk On

Do we plan on eventually plan on speeding this up? I mean a little over a week per week is kinda slow :/

4. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

There hasn't been a week that has lasted a week. Longest advance was probably 5 days. Although this one is long..... did we advance Wednesday night or did that get pushed back?

5. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

It be nice if we could speed it up a little bit, but I'm liking the league so far. What happened with Dre? He seemed like a solid, active member.

6. stlmang

stlmang Walk On

i personally think 5 days is to much, this isnt college you dont have to recruit ect, schedule and play your game.

7. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

i think 2 advances a week, one on saturday at like 4-7 EST ish, and one anytime wednesday night. that way people can play 2 games on the weekend if you r rly busy like me. it is much easier to play one game on saturday, one on sunday and it wud be 2 advances a week, at least for me