1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

OU vs UF

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by kutis17, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kutis17

kutis17 Guest

OU vs UF

hey man when you ready to play? im running into work for a bit but ill be on probably by 4 est. lemme know

2. riley420

riley420 Guest

Any time you're ready. I'm home every night and on usually around 9-930 until 11 or so.

I'll shoot you an XBL message.

3. kutis17

kutis17 Guest

hey man tonight i work the night shift so i wont be home til about 1 est tonight. tomorrow im free most of the day. lemme know

4. riley420

riley420 Guest

Do you work tomorrow night? I'm free after 9 PM. I'm off on Monday, so I have all day to play.

Let me know, I'm ready to throw you some INTs.

5. kutis17

kutis17 Guest

if ur saying 9 pm est tonight then yes that would definitely work!

6. Maynard

Maynard Banned

i talked to riley last night. He was hoping to play you tonight around 9est.....but if not, he was gonna look for you tomorrow.

i am gonna wait for you guys....hopefully u can play tonight.....if not then we will wait to tomorrow

7. kutis17

kutis17 Guest

actually im sorry but i have to pick up another shift tonight so i wont be home til very late. im free after 2 pm est tmrrw tho. does that work for you?

8. riley420

riley420 Guest

I'll be on at 2 PM, probably earlier, until you pop up. I understand the need to pick up work...trust me. We'll get this played tomorrow for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.