Our New Look

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Thought I'd get some opinions.

Personally, I like it quite a bit. We have some stuck threads, but not a ton. I think the film room will get used. And the dynasty wire link is kinda cool, too.

It feels like we have about the right amount of "stuff" to keep us busy, but not so much that it's crowded or tough to navigate.

Do we agree, or are there further changes we should consider?

2. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

I think we're def on our way to become Premier, I sure hope so, would be totally awesome.

Love the way we're incorporating the Game Summaries into Conference blogs, so much less crowded.

I think though we should move the League Description and Rules into the League FAQ forum, just an opinion though, it doesn't bother me where its at.

Your doing one heck of a job Archie I must say.

P.S.: My playbooks aren't updated in the League Description, I don't know if you've done that yet or not, just figured I'd point it out.

3. TD351

TD351 Walk On

I like it all as well- will get back into activity this week- I dont have any trips scheduled soon so I will be active again soon!

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I thin I will move the League Description, now that you mention it.

And I'll be updating the playbooks soon. Just waiting for a few more to filter in.

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Arch', the new look gets a thumbs up from me, as well. Simple, organized, and easy to access.