Our new OMFL structure plan - KICK OFF 6.2.10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jul 1, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Our new OMFL structure plan - KICK OFF 6.2.10

Above is what we currently are going with and that is really all that we have.
    My new plan will have some requirements for all board members.

Here are my following requirements:
    - All board members are required to check the forums each and every day.
    - All board members are required to respond to board post in a timely fashion, and should be the same day if you are checking these forums each day.
    - All board members (unless out of town) are required to be on AIM every day.
    - All board members should pull together during offseason and participate in something (fa's, draft, trades, ect) to help the offseason move smoothly.
    - Commish, Co-commish, and both AFC and NFC Rep will have mod powers. These powers are to NOT be abused. You are only allowed to close a thread if it is uncalled for or getting abusive. NO THREADS MAYBE DELETED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN COMMISH OR CO-COMMISH.
    - All board members are to make sure their outlined duties are done each week, weather busy at work, working over time, out of town, vacation, ect. You make sure your duties are being taken care of by someone, no matter what.

If there is something we feel as a board that should be added to this then we can adjust it. I want to discuss this together. I know that this means that some board members may need to step down or step away, and I dont want that, but we must be more dedicated and structured to make this puppy really grow.

Here are the new proposed board member spots and details:

Nate (Commish, General League Oversight, Head over Rule Committee) - I will commit to getting my article done each week, unless out of town, in which case I will do my very best to get it done. I will also commit to doing a Hot Seat interview each month at minimum. I commit to responding to each and ever summary, to show that someone is reading them, and will be here to oversee the general workings of the league. I have all decision power when it comes to team swaps, or major infractions in the league. I am on the rules committee, which means I can submit rule proposals and I will be voting on new rule submissions.

Jeremy (Co-Commish, Rule Committee) - He has committed to being my co-commish which includes being in full power when I am gone, making decisions when I am not around, and helping me keep things running smoothly around here. His main goal will to watch over the AFC and NFC Reps to make sure they are doing well and he will also be watching over the scheduling and game summary threads to make sure those updates are being done. He will have full commish duties when I am not able to be around. He is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions.

Bruce80 (NFC President, Trade Review Panel) - Claven will be staying as our NFC President as long as he can commit to the following. NFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the NFC. I have removed the Game summaries from him because I dont want him to have too much to do and we have other board members that can do that job. The way that Claven does Game Summaries is EXACTLY WHAT I WANT for both Summaries and Scheduling. They are done perfect, so please look at his example. All NFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through Claven, Frisk, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and Frisk will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the NFC rep. Claven is also on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.

Dunlap (AFC President, Rule Committee, Podcast/League Media) - Dunlap is staying as our AFC President as long as he can commit to the following. AFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the AFC. All AFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through Dunlap, Frisk, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and Frisk will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the AFC rep. Dunlap is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions. Dunlpa is also our Podcast/League Media Rep, which means I am asking him to commit something to getting audio media article out at least every other week, but I'd rather every week if possible. Please just let me know what you can and can't do.

Weblink (Trade Review Panel, Game Summaries, Head of Free Agency) - I am asking web to be on the Trade Review panel and to be head over the Game summaries and to also take over the Free Agency for both the season and offseason. Web is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. He is also committing to be over the Game summaries post. This simply means that each week he should have a post (see Clavens current post) of what summaries are yet to be posted and he should keep track of guys who do not post a summary and turn that into the AFC/NFC rep each week so that maybe taken care of. He has also asked to be head of the Free agency, which means that I am asking him to watch over, close, and post winner of free agency throughout the season and also to run the blind bidding in the offseason. We can start a new email or use the current set up, his call, and we can get him as much help as he wants, but he done a very good job last year and I'd like him to run it the whole time, season and offseason. Since he is the head of the free agency it is his job to make sure all FAs are approved, winners posted, threads closed, re-votes made, ect. He is to make sure all FA threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all FAs in the OMFL. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do FAs and our systems in the OMFL. I will get him Mod powers to ONLY be used in the FAs forum.

Bluebean (Game Scheduling, Head over Trade Review Panel) - Mustang is already currently over the Game scheduling, so I am asking him to stay and commit to continue getting this thread up each week as it currently is. Each week he is to give an updated thread with what games are NOT scheduled or agreed upon. Mustang is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. Since he is the head of the trades committee it is his job to make sure all trades are voted upon and that the appropriate parties are notified when a trade is turned down or accepted. He is to make sure all trade threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all trades in the OMFL. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do trades and our systems in the OMFL. I will get him Mod powers to ONLY be used in the Trades forum.

Frisk (Conflict Resolution Ombudsman) - I have talked with Frisk about what he does and doesn't have time to do. One of his strong points is how he takes care of complaints and cheese. I am asking him to commit to making sure that all complaints are taken care of in a timely manner, he is to stay in touch with commish and co-commish about all complaints and the process in which those complaints and owners are taken care of. He is in charge of all complaints and systems and owners in the OMFL. IMO the NFC and AFC rep should receive the complaint along with co-commish, commish, and Frisk. The commish and Frisk will then discuss action to be taken (co-commish when commish is not available) and the AFC/NFC Rep will be notified with the process taken on the complaint and owner.

Dunn (Free Agency Ast, Cap Book Ast) - This person will be committing to helping Web with season and offseason Free Agency. He will be overseen and even directed by Web on what needs to be done. This person will also be committing to helping the Cap Book Rep with keeping track of team management threads and updating of cap book. This person will be directed by the Cap book rep.

Wajy (Cap Book Rep) - Wajy has stepped up and taken over our cap book. His job will be trained by Jeremy until the transition is made. Wajy will be committing to keeping track and managing team management threads, managing and updating league Cap book. This, IMO, is the most important job of the whole board, and because of that this is his only responsibility. Wajy will be responsible for taking over all systems of how cap book and team management threads are updated and posted. It is his job to run it the way they want.

NON-BOARD MEMBERS Responsibilities (see below for details)

Gaddy Newbie Scrim - Gaddy has re-committed to staying as our scrimmage guy. His job is to make sure that all owners who get added to the waiting list are played in a scrim before they are allowed ownership in the OMFL. They must be approved before they are allowed to take ownership, unless notified by commish or co-commish to fill a team in a fast manner.

GABeast Recruiting manageHis job is to make sure the OMFL is being published for everyone to know about our league and his job is to make sure that all league openings are being posted and filled as fast as possible. They are to also make sure that the league waiting list is staying as full as possible, and to make sure that list is being stayed in touch with and those owners are still interested and around. He is also to notify these owners that the OMFL is a pay league.

The board as a whole should all vote and call votes on owners who will be up for dismissal. This requires everyone.

Let's discuss and tweak.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I can commit to this 120%. I would be glad to help out.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I appreciate the confidence in the duties given. I will not let the league down.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

I like it. Well written out and just some minor tweaks, but good ones IMO.

One thing I would REALLY REALLY like to see as a responsibility for one of the new board members is Leage History! I feel this is very important to make sure we have all of the major stuff recorded in that History thread as we move from season to season. I would be willing to help on this, but I'd really really like to see League Historian become a permanent position on the board.

Also, my podcasting I'd really love to do, and I will try to get more firm on it in the future. I am working with Ryno and we will be doing a weekly site wide podcast starting with the NCAA 11 release, so maybe I will just make a night of it and do both podcasts on the same night. I would love if Frisk or somebody else could help out with the OMFL podcast! Let me know.

5. natedawg212000

Thanks Frisk. This is putting you in a position that you are very good at and will help us succeed.

6. natedawg212000

Web - thanks man. Please let me know if there are any changes that need to be made.

Dunlap - I have no problem making that a position much like Wajo and Gaddy, a position that is not a board position. Is Sammy still doing that? Let me know if there are any changes that need to be made to your commitment.

7. natedawg212000

Man you put one podcast up and get a cool symbol and I done about 10 This week in the OMFL post! LOL j/p man. That's pretty cool. GL in your new position.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey I've done like 10 or so podcasts through the 3 seasons too! lol

No nothing on my side needs to change. Sammy is not doing the history any more. Need to find somebody else. But I do think that's important.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Looks good.

We need to put lots of effort into getting a dedicated Cap guy onboard. In the offseason that thing becomes an absolute monster and not everyone is built for that.

10. natedawg212000

Wajy has taken over our cap book job. I will get him in here as soon as I fill at least this other board member position.

11. natedawg212000

I am going to make this a sticky so that EVERYONE knows what you have committed too and what I expect. I reserve the right to ask you to step down if you do not follow through on your commitments and have you replaced with a new board member.

I will now get everyone up to date in the league. Please respond to that post to show our support of this new plan.

This is going to make things better. I doubt that everyone of you step up to the plate, but now there is no confusion of what I expect of you.

12. natedawg212000

this is what was posted for the whole league to read and accept:

OK guys, in an effort to make things run better around here we are going to add some written down requirements for our board and owners, so that everyone knows what is expected of you.

Starting today, all warnings are going to be cleared. Everyone will start off with a clean slate starting today.

Warnings will be cleared each year, as long as the complaints stop coming. If the complaints continue then the warnings stay.

Here are the things that I am requiring all owners to participate in:
    - All owners are required to check the forums each and every day.
    - All owners are required to respond to board post in a timely fashion in threads that concern them (scheduling, check in's, summaries, ect.), and should be the same day if you are checking these forums each day.
    - All owners (unless out of town) are required to be on AIM every day.

These go along with the current rules that we have for respect, scheduling, ect. You can find those rules here:
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AdD6gsxHAhBjZHhtbTl4ZF8xaGg4amQ3OXQ&hl=en

We are also unveiling a new board and the league will know if their commitments.

Here are my following requirements for all board members and future board members:
    - All board members are required to respond to board post in a timely fashion, and should be the same day if you are checking these forums each day.
    - All board members should pull together during offseason and participate in something (fa's, draft, trades, ect) to help the offseason move smoothly.
    - Commish, Co-commish, and both AFC and NFC Rep will have mod powers. These powers are to NOT be abused. You are only allowed to close a thread if it is uncalled for or getting abusive. NO THREADS MAYBE DELETED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN COMMISH OR CO-COMMISH.
    - All board members are to make sure their outlined duties are done each week, weather busy at work, working over time, out of town, vacation, ect. You make sure your duties are being taken care of by someone, no matter what.

Here are the new board member spots and details:

Nate (Commish, General League Oversight, Rule Committee - deciding vote, Trade Committee - deciding vote) - I will commit to getting my article done each week, unless out of town, in which case I will do my very best to get it done. I will also commit to doing a Hot Seat interview each month at minimum. I commit to responding to each and ever summary, to show that someone is reading them, and will be here to oversee the general workings of the league. I have all decision power when it comes to team swaps, or major infractions in the league. I am on the rules committee and trade committee, which means I can submit rule proposals and I will be voting on new rule submissions and the same for trades. Basically I am the deciding vote if there is a tie.

Jeremy (Co-Commish, Head of Rule Committee) - He has committed to being my co-commish which includes being in full power when I am gone, making decisions when I am not around, and helping me keep things running smoothly around here. His main goal will to watch over the AFC and NFC Reps to make sure they are doing well and he will also be watching over the scheduling and game summary threads to make sure those updates are being done. He will have full commish duties when I am not able to be around. He is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions. Since he is the head of the rules committee it is his job to make sure all rules are voted upon and that current issues are being dealt with via the rules. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the rules and our systems in the OMFL.

Claven (NFC President, Trade Review Panel) - Claven will be staying as our NFC President. NFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the NFC. All NFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through Claven, Frisk, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and Frisk will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the NFC rep. Claven is also on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.

Dunlap (AFC President, Rule Committee, Podcast/League Media) - Dunlap is staying as our AFC President. AFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the AFC. All AFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through Dunlap, Frisk, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and Frisk will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the AFC rep. Dunlap is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions. Dunlpa is also our Podcast/League Media Rep, which means he has committed to getting audio media article out at least every other week. Dunlap is also in charge of making sure that those who have committed to articles and media are actually doing those articles and media each week or whatever was agreed to.

Weblink (Trade Review Panel, Game Summaries, Head of Free Agency) - Web is on the Trade Review panel and is head over the Game summaries. He will also take over the Free Agency for both the season and offseason. Web is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. He is also committing to be over the Game summaries post. This simply means that each week he should have a post (see Clavens current post) of what summaries are yet to be posted and he should keep track of guys who do not post a summary and turn that into the AFC/NFC rep each week so that maybe taken care of. He is also in charge of Free agency, which means that he is to watch over, close, and post winner of free agency throughout the season and also to run the blind bidding in the offseason. Since he is the head of the free agency it is his job to make sure all FAs are approved, winners posted, threads closed, re-votes made, ect. He is to make sure all FA threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all FAs in the OMFL. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do FAs and our systems in the OMFL.

Mustang (Game Scheduling, Head over Trade Review Panel) - Mustang is over the Game scheduling, and is committed to continue getting this thread up each week, as it currently is. Each week he is to give an updated thread with what games are NOT scheduled or agreed upon. Mustang is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. Since he is the head of the trades committee it is his job to make sure all trades are voted upon and that the appropriate parties are notified when a trade is turned down or accepted. He is to make sure all trade threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all trades in the OMFL. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do trades and our systems in the OMFL.

Frisk (Conflict Resolution Ombudsman, Rules Committee) - Frisk is our new Conflict Resolution Ombudsman, which means that he is committing to making sure that all complaints are taken care of in a timely manner, he is to stay in touch with commish and co-commish about all complaints and the process in which those complaints and owners are taken care of. He is in charge of all complaints and systems and owners in the OMFL. NFC and AFC rep should receive the complaint along with co-commish, commish, and Frisk. The commish and Frisk will then discuss action to be taken (co-commish when commish is not available) and the AFC/NFC Rep will be notified with the process taken on the complaint and owner. Frisk is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions.

Dunn (Free Agency Ast, Cap Book Ast, Trade Committee) - Dunn is committing to helping Web with season and offseason Free Agency. He will be overseen and even directed by Web on what needs to be done. Dunn is also be committing to helping the Cap Book Rep with keeping track of team management threads and updating of cap book. Dunn will be directed by the Cap book rep (Wajy). Dunn is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.

Wajy (Cap Book Rep, Rules committee) - Wajy will be committing to keeping track and managing team management threads, managing and updating league Cap book. Wajy will be responsible for taking over all systems of how cap book and team management threads are updated and posted. It is his job to run it the way he wants. Wajy is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions.

Gaddy Newbie Scrim - Gaddy is our scrimmage guy. His job is to make sure that all owners who get added to the waiting list are played in a scrim before they are allowed ownership in the OMFL. They must be approved before they are allowed to take ownership, unless notified by commish or co-commish to fill a team in a fast manner.

GABeast Recruiting manageHis job is to make sure the OMFL is being published for everyone to know about our league and his job is to make sure that all league openings are being posted and filled as fast as possible. He is to also make sure that the league waiting list is staying as full as possible, and to make sure that list is being stayed in touch with and those owners are still interested and around. He is also to notify these owners that the OMFL is a pay league.

These are your jobs!

13. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Just read, looks good. I already posted in all rule committee threads before learning im not on the rule committee anymore. Though If people don't mind I may still throw in my 2 cents since I don't see why it would hurt.

14. natedawg212000

OK guys, in an effort to make things run better around here we are going to add some written down requirements for our board and owners, so that everyone knows what is expected of you.

Starting today, all warnings are going to be cleared. Everyone will start off with a clean slate starting today.

Warnings will be cleared each year, as long as the complaints stop coming. If the complaints continue then the warnings stay.

- All owners are required to respond to board post in a timely fashion in threads that concern them (scheduling, check in's, summaries, ect.), and should be the same day if you are checking these forums each day.

These go along with the current rules that we have for respect, scheduling, ect. You can find those rules here:

We are also unveiling a new board and the league will know if their commitments.

Here are my following requirements for all board members and future board members:

Nate (Commish, General League Oversight, Rule Committee - deciding vote, Trade Committee - deciding vote) - I will commit to getting my article done each week, unless out of town, in which case I will do my very best to get it done. I will also commit to doing a Hot Seat interview each month at minimum. I commit to responding to each and ever summary, to show that someone is reading them, and will be here to oversee the general workings of the league. I have all decision power when it comes to team swaps, or major infractions in the league. I am on the rules committee and trade committee, which means I can submit rule proposals and I will be voting on new rule submissions and the same for trades. Basically I am the deciding vote if there is a tie.

Jeremy (Co-Commish, Head of Rule Committee) - He has committed to being my co-commish which includes being in full power when I am gone, making decisions when I am not around, and helping me keep things running smoothly around here. His main goal will to watch over the AFC and NFC Reps to make sure they are doing well and he will also be watching over the scheduling and game summary threads to make sure those updates are being done. He will have full commish duties when I am not able to be around. He is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions. Since he is the head of the rules committee it is his job to make sure all rules are voted upon and that current issues are being dealt with via the rules. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the rules and our systems in the OMFL.

OPEN (NFC President, Trade Review Panel) - Claven will be staying as our NFC President. NFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the NFC. All NFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through Claven, Frisk, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and Frisk will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the NFC rep. Claven is also on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.

Dunlap (AFC President, Rule Committee, Podcast/League Media) - Dunlap is staying as our AFC President. AFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the AFC. All AFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through Dunlap, Frisk, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and Frisk will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the AFC rep. Dunlap is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions. Dunlpa is also our Podcast/League Media Rep, which means he has committed to getting audio media article out at least every other week. Dunlap is also in charge of making sure that those who have committed to articles and media are actually doing those articles and media each week or whatever was agreed to.

Weblink (Trade Review Panel, Game Summaries, Head of Free Agency) - Web is on the Trade Review panel and is head over the Game summaries. He will also take over the Free Agency for both the season and offseason. Web is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. He is also committing to be over the Game summaries post. This simply means that each week he should have a post (see Clavens current post) of what summaries are yet to be posted and he should keep track of guys who do not post a summary and turn that into the AFC/NFC rep each week so that maybe taken care of. He is also in charge of Free agency, which means that he is to watch over, close, and post winner of free agency throughout the season and also to run the blind bidding in the offseason. Since he is the head of the free agency it is his job to make sure all FAs are approved, winners posted, threads closed, re-votes made, ect. He is to make sure all FA threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all FAs in the OMFL. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do FAs and our systems in the OMFL.

OPEN (Game Scheduling, Head over Trade Review Panel) - Mustang is over the Game scheduling, and is committed to continue getting this thread up each week, as it currently is. Each week he is to give an updated thread with what games are NOT scheduled or agreed upon. Mustang is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. Since he is the head of the trades committee it is his job to make sure all trades are voted upon and that the appropriate parties are notified when a trade is turned down or accepted. He is to make sure all trade threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all trades in the OMFL. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do trades and our systems in the OMFL.

Frisk (Conflict Resolution Ombudsman, Rules Committee) - Frisk is our new Conflict Resolution Ombudsman, which means that he is committing to making sure that all complaints are taken care of in a timely manner, he is to stay in touch with commish and co-commish about all complaints and the process in which those complaints and owners are taken care of. He is in charge of all complaints and systems and owners in the OMFL. NFC and AFC rep should receive the complaint along with co-commish, commish, and Frisk. The commish and Frisk will then discuss action to be taken (co-commish when commish is not available) and the AFC/NFC Rep will be notified with the process taken on the complaint and owner. Frisk is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions.

Wajy (Cap Book Rep, Rules committee) - Wajy will be committing to keeping track and managing team management threads, managing and updating league Cap book. Wajy will be responsible for taking over all systems of how cap book and team management threads are updated and posted. It is his job to run it the way he wants. Wajy is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions.

Dunn (Free Agency Ast, Cap Book Ast, Trade Committee) - Dunn is committing to helping Web with season and offseason Free Agency. He will be overseen and even directed by Web on what needs to be done. Dunn is also be committing to helping the Cap Book Rep with keeping track of team management threads and updating of cap book. Dunn will be directed by the Cap book rep (Wajy). Dunn is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.

Gaddy Newbie Scrim - Gaddy is our scrimmage guy. His job is to make sure that all owners who get added to the waiting list are played in a scrim before they are allowed ownership in the OMFL. They must be approved before they are allowed to take ownership, unless notified by commish or co-commish to fill a team in a fast manner.

GABeast Recruiting manageHis job is to make sure the OMFL is being published for everyone to know about our league and his job is to make sure that all league openings are being posted and filled as fast as possible. He is to also make sure that the league waiting list is staying as full as possible, and to make sure that list is being stayed in touch with and those owners are still interested and around. He is also to notify these owners that the OMFL is a pay league.

These are your jobs!

15. natedawg212000

Bruce (NFC President, Trade Review Panel) - Bruce is our NFC President. NFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the NFC. All NFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through Bruce, Frisk, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and Frisk will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the NFC rep. Bruce is also on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.

OPEN (Game Scheduling, Head over Trade Review Panel) - Mustang is over the Game scheduling, and is committed to continue getting this thread up each week, as it currently is. Each week he is to give an updated thread with what games are NOT scheduled or agreed upon. Mustang is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. Since he is the head of the trades committee it is his job to make sure all trades are voted upon and that the appropriate parties are notified when a trade is turned down or accepted. He is to make sure all trade threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all trades in the OMFL. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do trades and our systems in the OMFL.

These are your jobs!

16. natedawg212000

Bruce (NFC President, Trade Review Panel) - Bruce is our NFC President. NFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the NFC. All NFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through Bruce, Frisk, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and Frisk will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the NFC rep. Bruce is also on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.

Bluebean (Game Scheduling, Head over Trade Review Panel) - Bluebean is over the Game scheduling, and is committed to continue getting this thread up each week, as it currently is. Each week he is to give an updated thread with what games are NOT scheduled or agreed upon. Bluebean is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. Since he is the head of the trades committee it is his job to make sure all trades are voted upon and that the appropriate parties are notified when a trade is turned down or accepted. He is to make sure all trade threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all trades in the OMFL. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do trades and our systems in the OMFL.

SaintsDave Rankings Input Manager - Dave is committing to inputting all the information from all the games into the TF rankings system. Dave will be responsible for taking over all systems of how they Rankings are updated and posted. It is his job to run it the way he wants and to make sure it is done.

These are your jobs!

17. natedawg212000

18. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think we need a new sticky and to get rid of this one. If no one objects I can after I get home from work.