OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by I Peench, Jun 6, 2014.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG]

Los Angeles Angels G.M. Mike Scioscia has called an emergency press conference to address growing concern inside his organization, after losing his top two pitching prospects to hoop dreams. After "Dode" Stanbridge, who was on the doorstep of the MLB and poised to be one of the best arms in the division, shocked all of baseball by declaring for the NBA, SP Eddie "Grand Wizard" Dixon follows suit just a few months later.

"We believe these are two separate, isolated incidents that have nothing to do with our organization whatsoever. With both Bill [Stanbridge] and Eddie [Dixon], we made it clear that we were thrilled with their progression, and had big plans for them ahead," Scioscia explained.

eddie dixon.JPG dixon2.JPG
    In fact, Scioscia thinks it is more of a cultural thing than anything. "Kids these days - seems like baseball's cool factor has continued to regress."

Scioscia, in order to quell growing concerns over players moving on to basketball, also announced he will now be including an unlimited supply of calf sleeves, headbands, and white trash groupies to every player in the organization.

There are also rumors that Scioscia has extended an offer of a Chili's gift card to commissioner NeuroticTruth. Conspiracy theorists will go to town on that one.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Chili's? You couldnt splurge and make it a T.G.I.F. gift card?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Was that the kid you drafted last year in round 1?

4. I Peench

Nah, but I think he's a closer/CF hybrid at this point. A Trevor Hoffman of sorts.

Dixon was a 1* international free agent that blew up I believe. I'll have to check it out in a bit.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

The question is, do they cramp up?

• Like Like x 3
  6. I Peench

Stop killing Jose Garcia and you have a deal :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Dixon was a 4* INT FA that got traded with David Wright from the Brewers for Arrington.

8. I Peench

Ah, that's right. Looks like I got burned on that one.

9. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

IF YOU AIN'T IN ON THAT SIZZLIN CHICKEN AND CHEESE THEN YOU AIN'T WELCOMED.