Our Roster Updates: suggestions

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Our Roster Updates: suggestions

I know some of us will be using the teams we root for in real life and being that EA has decided to absolutely butcher the rosters (even the "fixed" ones you can get from EAlocker have players that have already graduated).

So I propose that we make some changes to the teams that we are going to use. I know it will personally bother me to see A&M's roster completely messed up. I found a guy that has made suggestions to A&M's roster and I agree with him for the most part, but this is what he said:

RED indicates guys who aren't on the team anymore...

I wouldn't be crazy about editing the weights, but the names in the wrong places will bug the living crap out of me.

What does everyone think we should do? I doubt the named rosters coming out this weekend will have all the team's mistakes corrected. Should we take it into our own hands? I'll edit everything if you can get me a list of the players that are missing. Or I can use several of my recruiting resources and magazines to try and fix any mistakes.

Chime in.

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Thats cool with me. Once we get a named roster, I'll check Missouri to see what changes need to be made.

3. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

That sounds like a good idea and I really don't mind if you or each one of us edits the rosters. I will be out of town from Wednesday the 22rd to Sunday the Sunday the 26th. My brother is moving to Arizona from Los Angeles and I am going to help pack up and drive the moving truck. I will find out later if he will have internet while I'm there. Damn!! I hate missing things I've been waiting for, but then again he is my oldest brother (basically my dad growing up). This was a last minute plan for him, he was suppose to get movers.

4. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Im pretty sure they screwed up the ratings for my UCLA team, don't worry I will fix them. Nothing major, but most of my defense should have 80 speed.

I'll be fair.

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

does anybody else think they did this on purpose,because of the lawsuits??

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I have Phil Steele's college football preview. That might be a good resource for us.

7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

my boy Lanteri is hookin up a good set of rosters based of rivals...... he isnt messing with the ratings at all....... i can go through them if people want...

8. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

what lawsuits?

9. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Sam Keller, the former QB from Mutt's school, is suing and claiming he should be compensated since EA used his "likeness" in the game. Some folks are afraid EA will be scared off by this and not create realistic rosters anymore. So instead of the QB for Florida just HAPPENING to be a lefty who wears #15 and is rated 99 overall, he would be a righty #6 who is rated a 94...Would pretty much kill the series for me permanently if they did that...

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

That is bullshit. Sam Keller is a fucking panzy. Just because he wasn't good enough to make the NFL now he wants to get his money like this.

I blame Mutt.

11. theSANDMAN215

wow. that would suck. yeah i would stop buying it as well.

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

It's not really that important to me not to have named rosters. Just make sure they are rated simalar. I think last yr was the 1st yr i actually played with correct named rosters...

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    well I guess I would have to mess with them technically. I would download them and then do whatever changes we can agree on. Then upload them and have everyone take a look.

14. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

It is crazy the time he put in during one sitting it looked like. If he ever takes donations let me know. That man worked his ass off it looks like.

15. theSANDMAN215

i think the guy has done a great job, but I'd rather go with the community rosters, they have the correct numbers and height and weight for the guys.