Out for the weekend

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by hedache, Jun 2, 2011.

1. hedache

hedache Walk On

@GovernedSpy
    @steven.foster
    I think you guys are my next opponents. I'll be out of town starting tomorrow. So we will have to get our games in Monday or after that.
    Going to Boston for the USA v Spain game, anyone else going?

2. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

I'll be watching from my couch. Hold up a sign with my name on it and get on tv.

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I have a couple of buddies going, but unfortunately I'm not making the trip. I'll definitely be watching on tv as long as I'm not working though.

4. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

USMNT on tv is a great excuse not to go into work. Just tell your work it's a national event.

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I did that for the US/England game during the World Cup. My boss tried to call me in to work that morning and I told him I couldn't come in because I was going to be watching the game lol.

6. hedache

hedache Walk On

I got my tix through the USSC, which resulted in some sort of after game field pass stuff. I think we get to take pics with the players and stuff, exciting.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

That will be pretty awesome. You better post some pictures from the game then :)

8. hedache

hedache Walk On

Well I'm back and it was a great weekend in Boston, other than the score. My wife was excited to meet her teenage heroes Meola, Lalas and Harkes in different occasions. Our passes to the field was after the game and no players were involved. We just got to enter the field and take pictures, and watch a 40 minute Spain cool off training session that was requested last minute. But before all that went down, I got to have a once in a lifetime experience of TOUCHING THE WORLD CUP!!! Just priceless. I was ready to miss the game waiting in line for this, fortunately I was done before kick off.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Very cool man.. Looks like you had a good time. I wish I could have been there also to watch that clinic the Spaniards but on our young Americans.. It was still a fun game to watch. You sure seem to do a bunch of cool shit, I'm very envious.

10. hedache

hedache Walk On

I'm out for the weekend again on Saturday for US v Panama Gold Cup game. Before I leave, I figured I'll post more pics from the Spain game since some of you guys get excited with pics.

[​IMG]
    Our seats were right by the corner flag, pretty nice view.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Casillas is in.

[​IMG]
    I should have yelled at Altidore in Turkish, but I did not.

[​IMG]
    This is after the game obviously. It was interesting to see the field that close. Apparently they put sod on top of the football turf which was weird. Seems like a lot of work.

11. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

who won? wasn't watching.... and how are you going to all these games!?